If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote:So what your saying is Gardner-Webb actually was the best team in FCS? 8)
If you are going to question how good NDSU is based on those results, then why shouldn't it go in the other direction too? G-W should be favored to win it all next year. 8)
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I was surprised they beat Jacksonville State.

NDS lost to Montana, who lost to Liberty...
Why not stop there and say LU is better than the national champion in FCS?!
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote:
flamehunter wrote:So what your saying is Gardner-Webb actually was the best team in FCS? 8)
If you are going to question how good NDSU is based on those results, then why shouldn't it go in the other direction too? G-W should be favored to win it all next year. 8)
Actually since Charleston Southern beat G-W, I think CSU is next year's nation favorite 8)
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ATrain wrote:
olldflame wrote:
Actually since Charleston Southern beat G-W, I think CSU is next year's nation favorite 8)
A lot of teams would qualify based on that criteria. Unfortunately, we are not one of them.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]