If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Incredible rally by UVA in the last minute. Interesting no call on UVA's last shot

The OK/KU game was absolutely INCREDIBLE. I was exhausted just watching. I may need an extra donut today to get my energy up!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
The 'Hoos were robbed (and mugged) on that last no-call when they were driving to the bucket in hopes of tying the score. Talk about a home-cooking call?!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:The 'Hoos were robbed (and mugged) on that last no-call when they were driving to the bucket in hopes of tying the score. Talk about a home-cooking call?!
Not sure i disagree. But that's why you don't leave it in the officials hands. They played poorly most of the game.
By Chris Lang
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:The 'Hoos were robbed (and mugged) on that last no-call when they were driving to the bucket in hopes of tying the score. Talk about a home-cooking call?!

Crybaby Crybaby Crybaby
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
While watching the highlights this morning, I saw a play where a VT player got hit so hard that it would make Bronco Mendenhall smile, but no foul was called.
Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

Congress, and everything else in D.C., is a corpor[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

What is the scouting report on Isaiah Ihnen from […]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]