If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Incredible rally by UVA in the last minute. Interesting no call on UVA's last shot

The OK/KU game was absolutely INCREDIBLE. I was exhausted just watching. I may need an extra donut today to get my energy up!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
The 'Hoos were robbed (and mugged) on that last no-call when they were driving to the bucket in hopes of tying the score. Talk about a home-cooking call?!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:The 'Hoos were robbed (and mugged) on that last no-call when they were driving to the bucket in hopes of tying the score. Talk about a home-cooking call?!
Not sure i disagree. But that's why you don't leave it in the officials hands. They played poorly most of the game.
By Chris Lang
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:The 'Hoos were robbed (and mugged) on that last no-call when they were driving to the bucket in hopes of tying the score. Talk about a home-cooking call?!

Crybaby Crybaby Crybaby
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
While watching the highlights this morning, I saw a play where a VT player got hit so hard that it would make Bronco Mendenhall smile, but no foul was called.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

I’m shocked the Staff is picking up these ta[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]