If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Who will make it to and win the FBS Playoff Championship Game?

Alabama
38%
Clemson
29%
Michigan State
13%
Oklahoma
21%
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
Who will make it to and win the FBS Playoff Championship Game? You may vote only once. Let us know below:
1) who you picked
2) whom they will be playing
3) how much they will win by
4) why you picked them
By JakeP50
Registration Days Posts
1) Michigan St
2)Oklahoma
3) 10-14 (not really sure I just know it's a 2 score game)
4) The B1G has become the best conference in college football and now is when they solidify that
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
1) Alabama
2) Oklahoma
3) 10 points
4) I think they're the best team in the country.
By bluejacket
1) Clemson
2) Alabama
3) 4 points
4) I think they're the best team in the country.
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
1)Clemson
2)Alabama
3)3-7
4)They have a good defense with the best QB in the nation and I don't think Bama can contain a mobile QB.
By VAGolf
Registration Days Posts
1. Oklahoma
2. Michigan State
3. 3 points
4. 5 weeks ago I predicted that Oklahoma would win out and reach the playoffs. I've watched this team several times and they are the fastest team in the country. A lot of defenses will be gameplanning for the OU passing attack, but it will be Perine and Flowers that make the difference.

This final four actually seems really close. I am concerned about Alabama. That SEC championship just completely exposed what has been a very bad conference this season. Additionally, the only time Coker has thrown over 35 attempts this season, he didn't even complete 50% and the Tide lost.

Either way, this is going to be a lot of fun.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
1. Clemson
2. Alabama
3. 7 points
4. B/c I want to see an ACC team win it all
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Michigan St
Oklahoma
No one is giving them a chance so either of those
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I hope Alabama and Clemson meet in final, with Bama winning. The Okies have about as much business in playoffs as UVA does. Okies played weak schedule and have yet to beat anyone, except a couple over rated teams, ie Ok State.
By bluejacket
Bump
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
The SEC has been impressive The only good news for the B1G is that their 2 premier programs won. And there is an asterisk by the IU loss
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
somebody on here said that msu was underrated. i told them they were high as a kite. osu thought they had it in the bag and slept on a "meh" msu team that was only in this position due to the flop of a play by an idiot aussie kicker. big ten was down with wisky/nebraska. iowa and msu was probably 2 of the worst football teams competing for a conference championship.

of course i'm biased but michigan put it together against florida. without possibly one of the best players in college football. mich football dare i say it is back and it will be back to being osu/mich determining things for years to come (for how ever long we can keep the nfl dogs off the heels of harbaugh)
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I think the B1G finished at .500

Did I mention WVU won?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:Did I mention WVU won?
Does Motel 6 even count as a real bowl game? :dontgetit
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:Did I mention WVU won?
Does Motel 6 even count as a real bowl game? :dontgetit
At least it had a corporate sponsor. JV Bowls are just named after the city they are played in
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Didn't watch even a second of it. For us who have to be up at an ungodly hour it just is too hard to do. I realize the nfl playoffs play a part in it but I never understand the Monday night championship games. They do it with basketball too. Maybe the tv guys on here can explain the rational on that one.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
LU has a better shot at the FCS Championship Game than we do the FBS Champioship Game
Regardless of when LU moves up
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
National championship game should be played on Saturday. with a start time of NLT 7:00 eastern standard time.

Also it's stupid to play in west with 2 teams from the east. I know sites are pre selected, but Phoenix should not be a site.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I mean they have to schedule around the NFL so I guess I get the Monday idea. I just hate it for selfish reasons. I realize it's selfish reasons.

So let the record show I do not agree with ballcoach.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:National championship game should be played on Saturday. with a start time of NLT 7:00 eastern standard time.

Also it's stupid to play in west with 2 teams from the east. I know sites are pre selected, but Phoenix should not be a site.
Yessir. :usa We'll get on that right away. :nod
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Phoenix is a great place to have any big game
2024 Recruiting Discussion

I'm not a fan of Cleveland trying to play point gu[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

https://x.com/ChrisVannini/status/17825216333887[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

I bet those are a joy. Texas poltical ads are a […]

New Mexico State

1 change and a couple of tweaks. But we swung ba[…]