If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Who will make it to and win the FBS Playoff Championship Game?

Alabama
38%
Clemson
29%
Michigan State
13%
Oklahoma
21%
By VAGolf
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:National championship game should be played on Saturday. with a start time of NLT 7:00 eastern standard time.

Also it's stupid to play in west with 2 teams from the east. I know sites are pre selected, but Phoenix should not be a site.
You don't want to compete with the NFL playoffs. Best thing to do would be to have the game on a Friday and start 6 or 7 PM EST.

Phoenix is a fine site. The game is a big, giant party...doesn't matter where it's at as long as it's somewhere warm.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I guess Phoenix is a good place once you're there, but it's too far from the South.
So basically screw anybody west of the Mississippi and north of the Mason-Dixon Line?
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I guess Phoenix is a good place once you're there, but it's too far from the South.
You do know, don't you, that the Wright brothers invented flight? lol
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Just learned that Nick Saban grew up in Fairmont, WV and went to high school there before going to college and playing football for Kent State.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Just learned that Nick Saban grew up in Fairmont, WV and went to high school there before going to college and playing football for Kent State.
"Welcome to the party, Pal!" -John McClain
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Like the song by the group "Alabama" says:

I'm in the heart of Dixie, Dixie's in the heart of me. Someday when I make it, I'll just smile with pride and say, my home's in Alabama.
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
BuryYourDuke wrote:Michigan beat a Florida team that had been regressing for half a season to the point where they were no better than 8th best in the SEC.

HOWEVER, Michigan football is definitely back. They are going to be a force if Harbs stays around.
quite honestly, i was unimpressed with florida so it was pretty confusing that they played for the conference championship. they just didn't seem that good.

btw, everyone, there is a vanderbilt grad on my FB timeline talking about SEC dominance. yes you read that correctly.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
So basically screw anybody west of the Mississippi and north of the Mason-Dixon Line?
I have no problems with that. Except move just a little further south of the Mason-Dixon line, like say the Potomac River.
North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

This was already proposed to the powers that be be[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]