If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I wonder if they will do a 180 on their FBS commitment and say we probably need to be FCS for awhile longer. It would be great to see the SBC left holding the bag. Ha
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I would love that. It won't happen but it would be amazing. I don't get the focus on Coastal in this whole deal, it is the SunBelt that has completely ignored us. I would love for Coastal to screw them over.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:I wonder if they will do a 180 on their FBS commitment and say we probably need to be FCS for awhile longer. It would be great to see the SBC left holding the bag. Ha
Staying in the FCS would be much better for CCU in the long run. But chances are almost zero it will be considered. I really hate to see them mess up. They will be competitive in a few sports, but not in football for several years. Don't see them getting to an average of 15K in attendance any time soon. Only 6k for a playoff game and probably half of them from The Citadel........ embarrassing. :shock:
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Richmond is up 21-3 on W&M in the 2nd qtr. W&M was inside the 10 driving to cut the score to 14-10 and the Spiders intercepted and returned 100 yards for a TD.
By bluejacket
Richmond beats Illinois State 39-27
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
CSU goes down to #1 JSU, 58-38

great season for those guys tho
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
flamesfilmguy wrote:Danny Rocco is in the national Semi Final. let that sink in.
Good for him I'm sure he learned from the LU job. He just wasn't a good fit at LU
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Rocco's Richmond Spiders will be playing TONIGHT at 8:00 on ESPN2.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
NDSU advances to the Finals in Frisco, Texas!
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Richmond will now be WATCHING championship game.

I saw last week that NDSU played in front of 5,000 fans in a quarterfinal game. That not good.
By bluejacket
ballcoach15 wrote:I saw last week that NDSU played in front of 5,000 fans in a quarterfinal game. That not good.
Attendance was 18,041.....
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
bluejacket wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:I saw last week that NDSU played in front of 5,000 fans in a quarterfinal game. That not good.
Attendance was 18,041.....
Math is hard. It's 70% numbers and 40% hard work

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty worthl[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Half of the ads are about how Bob Good is tough on[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]

Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]