If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
And, as expected, a day later than I said, invites have been sent to those who provided their e-mail for A league. :)
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote:
jbock13 wrote:Okay A league is set to go. Just give me your emails and I will send out invites.
jbock13 wrote:Sorry I've been really busy with moving lately, I'll get those invites out by Wednesday or so for A league.
jbock13 wrote:Sorry I forgot to work on sending out invites, I'll do it tomorrow. I'm a lazy commish these days :)
jbock13 wrote:I'm sorry I'll send the invites tonight for A league. I've been getting moved in to my new home.
:I chortle audibly.:
I hate being that way, I'm typically pretty punctual :)
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote:
BJWilliams wrote:Id PM rueful about it since he said he would take over
Good idea. PM sent.
Didn't get a response. Anyone else want to volunteer to be commish for B-League? I'd set it up right now, but all fantasy sports sites are blocked at work.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
B-League is set up. We'll be using Yahoo once again. The draft is tentatively scheduled for Wednesday at 7PM, but that is subject to change. PM me for an invite and I'll try to get those out ASAP.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
When you PM me, please include your email address so I can get the invites sent as quickly as possible. Thanks.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
We're hoping for 10 teams in B-League this year so send me a PM if you want to join. I would prefer to keep it open to FF members first, but we may have to invite some outsiders if we can't fill it up.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Since we're in late notice and we don't have a full league, I'm going to change the draft date to give others a few more days to sign up. If we can't agree on a date, we may have to auto draft so hurry up!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
jack_sparrow81 wrote:Come on Haize, Join!
I'll join if you need one but I will be all Auto Draft, BJ style!
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
jack_sparrow81 wrote:Come on Haize, Join!
I'll join if you need one but I will be all Auto Draft, BJ style!
Send me a PM with your info.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I need the following people to PM their email address to jbock so you can get an invite to the A-League (so I can delete the other one):

NG33
flamesfilmguy
LUconn
From the class of 09
TDDance234
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
why didn't you just give commissionership to jbock on the old league
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Jbock can explain what happened because I sent him an invite and then something weird happened with his account I think. Either way, he is the commissioner for 2015 and I hope we can get this taken care of before next Tuesday
By NG33
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:I need the following people to PM their email address to jbock so you can get an invite to the A-League (so I can delete the other one):

NG33
flamesfilmguy
LUconn
From the class of 09
TDDance234
I did that about a week or so ago.
By From the class of 09
Registration Days Posts
NG33 wrote:
BJWilliams wrote:I need the following people to PM their email address to jbock so you can get an invite to the A-League (so I can delete the other one):

NG33
flamesfilmguy
LUconn
From the class of 09
TDDance234
I did that about a week or so ago.
Same and I've signed up for the new league
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
If you're in a league with fincastle finatics then youre good...if not then you are not in the right league
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
To those who PM'ed me your email, worry not, I haven't forgotten you and I will get those invites out :)

As was noted prior I'm busy with moving into a house :)
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Last call for B-League. PH, you need to accept your invite. We're currently at 7 members including PH. We need 3 more.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote:To those who PM'ed me your email, worry not, I haven't forgotten you and I will get those invites out :)

As was noted prior I'm busy with moving into a house :)
THanks for the update...remember guys the draft is on the 8th so respond to those invites as soon as possible. Im deleting last year's league no later than Sunday
2024 Recruiting Discussion

Agree. I’ll add to that- I think we’ll[…]

G5 Playoff Only

There are some rumblings among the AD’s of G[…]

Longwood

Liberty wins 9-3. Roupe 2 homers, 4 RBI. Jesse hom[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now. 6 starte[…]