If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Well guys, with all the NFL teams in training camp (and players already getting seriously injured...see the news on Arian Foster...), its time to renew the FlameFans Fantasy A-League.

Here are the teams who kept their spots for 2015, with poster name in parentheses:

Ed Hindson's Toupee (NG33)
Gill's Gophers (TDDance234)
MicahK's Team (RubberMallet I believe)
FBS or Bust (Somebody want to remind me who owned that one)
My Vick In A Box (flamesfilmguy)
Sly's FLying Foxes (Sly Fox...obviously)
Champion LUconn (LUconn...again, obviously)

Two teams did not have their spots renewed for 2015: Benny's Diploma Mill and Bottom Dwellers. Those two will await invitation to the B-League.

Taking their places will be the 2014 B-League Champion, Johnny U (LUminary) and returning after a two year stint in the B-League...the Fincastle Finatics, featuring the returning commissioner of the A-League, jbock13. Much to the delight of everyone I'm sure, this means I will not be returning to run the league this season, but will be battling with everyone to maintain my place in the A-League just the same. I will need emails for jbock and LUminary so I can invite them to the league and so I can give jbock the commissionership as soon as he accepts his invite. Looking forward to another season!
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Only until jbock accepts and I can transfer commissionership to him (or someone else in A-League if he declines) since he ran the show before he got demoted to B-League
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
first things first. someone turn off this keeper garbage and secondly whoever is commish needs to make sure that its set back to 200 dollars auction funds and not 300 dollars.
By Schfourteenteen
Registration Days Posts
RubberMallet wrote:first things first. someone turn off this keeper garbage and secondly whoever is commish needs to make sure that its set back to 200 dollars auction funds and not 300 dollars.
BUT DONT YOU WANT MORE FREE MONEY!?!?!
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:I will need emails for jbock and LUminary so I can invite them to the league and so I can give jbock the commissionership as soon as he accepts his invite. Looking forward to another season!
just sent message with email address.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
You got it rm...once the new commissioner is in place I will make sure the settings are returned to normal
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Humble_Opinion wrote:Is it too late to sign up for this?
Just don't call "Dibs" on any open spot. :flamingdevil
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
:clapping
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
:clapping
I knew somebody was waiting for it! :dramaqueen :flamingdevil
BJWilliams wrote:Well guys, with all the NFL teams in training camp (and players already getting seriously injured...see the news on Arian Foster...), its time to renew the FlameFans Fantasy A-League.

Here are the teams who kept their spots for 2015, with poster name in parentheses:

FBS or Bust (Somebody want to remind me who owned that one) <=== Don't be acting like you don't know who the reigning champ is bj :fbplayer
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
From the class of 09 wrote:
BJWilliams wrote:Well guys, with all the NFL teams in training camp (and players already getting seriously injured...see the news on Arian Foster...), its time to renew the FlameFans Fantasy A-League.

FBS or Bust (Somebody want to remind me who owned that one) <=== Don't be acting like you don't know who the reigning champ is bj :fbplayer
Thanks 09. I need an email address for you so you can re-up.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
You can sign up for B-League. A-League is pretty well set, although I need NG33, LUconn and TDDance to accept their renewal invites, Class of 09 to PM me a new email address for his renewal invite and jbock to PM me an email address to send his invite to.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
I'm in but I don't have to be commish unless nobody else wants to (or would prefer that).

Will Yahoo allow one to transfer commissioners? Usually we just start a new league, and we're not doing keepers.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
What I think would happen is I make you a co-commissioner through the commissioner access tool and then withdraw myself from the position so you (or whoever of the owners in A-League is up for it) can run the show. If you think creating a new league is best then go ahead that route.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
With jbock having issues with his Yahoo account, as he mentioned in the Fantasy Baseball thread, would someone currently in or invited to A-League be interested in taking over the commissionership for 2015? I can go into the commissioner tools and take care of facilitating the transition process once someone expresses interest.
Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]

I'm not sure why anyone thought online would eve[…]

Longwood

Did you make the trip to Farmville?

G5 Playoff Only

We DO NOT want this. This is Division 1AA all ove[…]