If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote:Is this where dibs applies? I would be in, but I'm commish. Boooooooo.
Much to PH's surprise I'm sure, but in this case, yes...it applies. That said, I did say anyone who is not already confirmed for B-League (and I think PH confirmed his team as well)
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:
adam42381 wrote:Is this where dibs applies? I would be in, but I'm commish. Boooooooo.
Much to PH's surprise I'm sure, but in this case, yes...it applies. That said, I did say anyone who is not already confirmed for B-League (and I think PH confirmed his team as well)
I'm going to file an appeal to the Supreme Fantasy Football Commissioner at Yahoo sports. I think you purposefully waited until I had committed to the B League before saying 'Dibs' was now legit.
Conspiracy!!!!
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:
So, you're going to reward the people who procrastinated? Makes sense.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Well, I still haven't gotten another email from Luconn. So I'm at 8.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:
So you want a newbie to automatically qualify for A league? Nope.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Well what do you propose? we are one team short and I don't think Yahoo will let the draft happen with an odd number and we have less than 12 hours
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Ok so I just saw your other post and we will roll with 8 if need be
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
So we're at 9 now...
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Bye weeks stink... Maybe we can raid the Sun Belt for a 10th team.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Last edited by jbock13 on September 8th, 2015, 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Never mind. I just made a B team. I will note it as such.
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
Sorry guys. On the road and my app just isnt working. I tried to set values. We shall see the disaster ive drafted.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Over half the league wasn't at the draft. As a result, several of us finished drafting with money still in the bank. Last year, my auto draft performed better than I expected. We'll see if my presence helps or hurt my cause.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Unfortunately the Yahoo app is terrible for live drafting, and I was at my second job. Yes, even the commish can't always make it. At least I'm still better than Roger Goodell.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
We were short in electronics tonight at work so I couldn't get my break to come in for most of the draft. I was able to make an appearance for my last couple picks though
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
The Yahoo draft wouldn't even let me until the draft actually started. Plus I couldn't do that and do what I needed to do at work, so I just said screw it. Autodraft worked quite well for me last year :)
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
yeaaa i had issues with my phone as well. it worked in the pre draft check. but then didn't when i used my phone. thankfully i can work with what i drafted.
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
yeah that was awful i'll never use the app again. jbock can you open up waivers for this week so that i can pick up a te and kicker for this week? at least let waivers end tonight.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
I'll work on it.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
I beat myself in A league. Literally.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote:I beat myself in A league. Literally.
That's funny. :lol:
But you also won. Sort of.

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty worthl[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Half of the ads are about how Bob Good is tough on[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]

Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]