If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Just my luck, I cut Rodgers and he scores 2 TDs...barring a major rally to end the year, looks like some of yall will get what you want and I'll be headed to B-League
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Things are looking a lot more interesting as we head into the final week of the regular season next week (where does the time go???), particularly at the bottom of the standings:

6. Fincastle Fanatics
7. Johnny U
8. Fincastle Fanatics B
9. Noel's Team
10. Liberty Flames

the top 2 are locks to stay in the league in 2016, but the real story there is the race for the final playoff berth. Jbock can clinch with a win (unless MicahK's Team can get a performance for the ages from Jordan Reed on MOnday night). If he loses, Johnny U will need to win out, and for Jbock's squad to lose next week to tie on record, and he would hold the tiebreaker on total points.

The real interesting race is below them between 8, 9 and 10. After losing 7 straight games, including three straight blowouts, yours truly got a win last week and looks on track for a win this week as well, which sets up an interesting finale. Liberty Flames faces off with Johnny U, needing a win AND losses by Noel's Team and jbock's B-squad AND to finish with more total points should Noel's Team win their finale against LUconn in order to stay in the A-League in 2016.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:Looks like I won't be moving up to the a league next season. My team has improved but I won't be making the playoffs.
You played my team twice didn't you? That should have given you 2 wins right there!
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
why the crap are there only 4 teams in a 2 week playoff? cripes. this isn't that hard people. 3 week playoffs, top 2 get byes.
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
after correcting some early auto draft issues and picking up some key free agents I'm sitting pretty in A league. I just need two more great performances :)
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:I am choking my way out of the playoffs in A League. Ugh.
yeah you really laid an egg this week. i was worried after the early games.
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
Sly! what happened?! I was looking forward to a semi against you! I will say this is the best I've ever played even after winning in 2012. Especially down the stretch. I've been screwed by injuries out of two top 10 QB's Peyton and Luck. i am now riding Tyrod Taylor into the playoffs. Thankfully Devonte Freeman has helped me out during most of those injuries but now he's fallen off the map. Its going to be an interesting week for me. Micah might be able to pull the upset.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
My entire squad just up & disappeared the past few weeks. We are talking guys that were posting 20+ points every week earlier this season were posting less than 5 points. Timing is everything.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Agreed...When I needed another big performance from my squad to potentially avert relegation, my squad came up short and now Im leaving the A-League for the first time ever and NG33 is going with me
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Fourth in league scoring, seventh in standings. Price paid for being inconsistent - 130 points one week, 70 the next for too long of a period until the late stages when it finally clicked. But, there's always next season. Enjoyed it guys. Good luck all in the playoffs.
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
Picked up Hightower on a hunch that he will out perform McFadden. I hope it pays off. since i'll need to at least get to 100 against micah. Side note: if you had told me at the beginning of the season that I would be starting Tyrod taylor against someone starting Blake bortles in a fantasy playoff game i would have said you were insane.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Bortles has been solid for sure. It's been kind of a weird year, really. I think especially at RB, where it's been tough this season. Remember way back on draft day when Eddie Lacy and Jeremy Hill were top picks, and Davonte Freeman was a late-rounder.
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
made it to the championship. thankfully. My other league I lost by tie breakers. we tied in the semi's and I lost because megatron only had 19 yards and not 20. #facepalm.
NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]