If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Coastal89
Coastal 64 Final
Winthrop 50

OK Big South we did our part, where's the rest of you.
By TallyW
Registration Days Posts
Winthrop may be off our radar right now but thanks for reminding us :)
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I like that guy 8) good work CCU
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Well I guess the first one wasn't a fluke. Buzz has his boys believing they can beat anybody. And at least against the Eagles, they are doing it.

So much for the 16-0 talk. Winthrop is clearly not playing well right now.

Come on, 89. Bite the bullet and register. We know we'll be seeing you around here plenty. :)
By grm
Registration Days Posts
Great news for CCU and the whole league.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Great thread but might I suggest we move it over to the around the Big South thread? That is if no one objects.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
I did say at the beginning of the season that I didn't think they would win all of their conference games. It is just too hard to do and I also said that they were a few plays from losing a few games more last year but they deserve a lot of credit for doing what they did last year....It is almost bad news in a way because now BSC is in first place! That would mean if the season ended today, the conference semi-finals would be in Birmingham Alabama! That is geographically unattractive!!!!
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
WOW. I go down for a few days and all heck breaks loose. I'm almost afraid to go over to the WU board to read the veritable wrist slitting.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]