If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
SCAR wrote:Medic! Coming your way in 2 weeks from today for St. Joes @ LaSalle. Big 5 Philly matchup. Can't believe I get to be a part of it.

Also I will be making my return to the Vines Center Feb 27 for Gardner Webb @ Liberty. Just got that added to my schedule. I hope the Flames have some momentum and a decent crowd built up by the time I return to Lynchburg.
home on the 23rd?

looks like they are part of a double header at the Palestra on the 20th too

LaSalle/Temple, Penn/St Joes

either way I'm interested.

you pick up the tab for dinner
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
SCAR wrote:Medic! Coming your way in 2 weeks from today for St. Joes @ LaSalle. Big 5 Philly matchup. Can't believe I get to be a part of it.

Also I will be making my return to the Vines Center Feb 27 for Gardner Webb @ Liberty. Just got that added to my schedule. I hope the Flames have some momentum and a decent crowd built up by the time I return to Lynchburg.
Are you buying me dinner?
You can be in the postgame possie Haize. You can buy ME dinner. 8)
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:

home on the 23rd?

looks like they are part of a double header at the Palestra on the 20th too

LaSalle/Temple, Penn/St Joes

either way I'm interested.

you pick up the tab for dinner
Man I should come up earlier. I'll be there Friday 22 early in the morning. Love the direct flights from ATL. As I told Hayes above, You can be a part of the Post Game Possie and buy ME dinner :P

Friday I'll take you to my old hood for a Cheesesteak though. I'll be up in Abington so we can meet up there and head down for some good eats...Then I'll have to shop for some sneakers :D
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Will your travels take you back to the Constant Center in the coming months SCAR?
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Will your travels take you back to the Constant Center in the coming months SCAR?
BJ I was just there last Saturday which was a last minute add to my schedule. I keep getting games added all the time so it is possible. ODU beat LA Tech on Thursday down in Ruston, LA to end the 2nd longest home win streak in the nation. ODU has a current top 4 win streak of their own they are trying to protect.

Sly, I have UTSA today! But it is in Tennessee. Still holding out hope for a Rice, North Texas or UTSA home game. Still not interested in visiting El Paso Texas. Sorry UTEP.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
SCAR wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:

Are you buying me dinner?
You can be in the postgame possie Haize. You can buy ME dinner. 8)
Sweet. Just remind me. I promise not to be so introverted
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
SCAR wrote:
BJWilliams wrote:Will your travels take you back to the Constant Center in the coming months SCAR?
BJ I was just there last Saturday which was a last minute add to my schedule. I keep getting games added all the time so it is possible. ODU beat LA Tech on Thursday down in Ruston, LA to end the 2nd longest home win streak in the nation. ODU has a current top 4 win streak of their own they are trying to protect.

Sly, I have UTSA today! But it is in Tennessee. Still holding out hope for a Rice, North Texas or UTSA home game. Still not interested in visiting El Paso Texas. Sorry UTEP.
I listened to that game on the way home from work...that was an awesome accomplishment by the Monarchs! Hopeful they don't have a letdown down in Hattiesburg tonight.

Youll have to let me know when you are in Norfolk again so we can meet up

I sent you an email and wanted to confirm you received it as well
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
SCAR wrote:Sly, I have UTSA today! But it is in Tennessee. Still holding out hope for a Rice, North Texas or UTSA home game. Still not interested in visiting El Paso Texas. Sorry UTEP.
Rice would be sweet. One of my good friends is the radio PxP guy for UTSA. Next time you have a Roadrunners gme, I'll introduce you.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:
SCAR wrote:Sly, I have UTSA today! But it is in Tennessee. Still holding out hope for a Rice, North Texas or UTSA home game. Still not interested in visiting El Paso Texas. Sorry UTEP.
Rice would be sweet. One of my good friends is the radio PxP guy for UTSA. Next time you have a Roadrunners gme, I'll introduce you.
I talked with Andy a ton on Friday night and a little before the game yesterday. Had no idea he was your friend Sly. I didn't see this until after the game. Good guy. I had fun talking with the Coaches and SID of UTSA too.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:Whoops! My buddy Ed Suarez is the football and baseball play-by-play guy and apparently does some women's hoops.
Well I'm glad I didn't read this before hand then. :oops:
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
SCAR wrote:The Day ANYONE calls you an introvert will probably be the same day I get mistaken for Hilary Clinton.
similar hat size I'm sure

2 big, fat, heads

huge. resemblance is uncanny tho

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I bet he owns some polyester pant suits too
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
I've been busy
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
SCAR wrote:If you like the Online version of Medic, you should catch the "uncensored" version in person.
yeah that's not fit for women or small children tho
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
SCAR wrote:If you like the Online version of Medic, you should catch the "uncensored" version in person.
Man. I wish I had an uncensored version of myself
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
We need the weather to hold off a bit this weekend in Philly. Sounds like VA is going to get hit hard. Glad I am coming from Atlanta. Our producer is coming from Chicago day of the game. Hope he gets there in a reasonable amount of time. Can't wait though. What a privilege to call a Big 5 Basketball game! It's a Philly thing.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
yeah I still wanna go but I may get stuck up here on the mountain

gonna literally be a game time decision I think
By g-webb1994
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:
SCAR wrote:The Day ANYONE calls you an introvert will probably be the same day I get mistaken for Hilary Clinton.
similar hat size I'm sure

2 big, fat, heads

huge. resemblance is uncanny tho

:lol:
North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

This was already proposed to the powers that be be[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]