If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:God help us if it goes as well as it did last time. I'll starve. How bout open your mind to the rest of the color palette?
I'm running out of new colors to choose. Maybe next time you come down to the city to the actual game too. Bring your cache of "items" you keep in the trunk too just in case :wink:
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Medic if things work out the way I think they will I will be in Philly at least 5 times this season for ASN. Also CBS Sports Network is a possibility which could put me there a few more times. PLUS, ASN is now covering the American Athletic Conference (Old Big East) which includes Temple so there is another opportunity.

I heard from reliable sources that I will be on the AAC games and the Atlantic 10 games. I can't wait for this season!
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
Scar, I'm sure i can get you some gold and navy AF1's. also if you haven't been to Walters yet next time you make it downtown and I promise you can expand your color choices there.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
flamesfilmguy wrote:Scar, I'm sure i can get you some gold and navy AF1's. also if you haven't been to Walters yet next time you make it downtown and I promise you can expand your color choices there.
I'm absolutely game for the Gold and Blue AF1's. I need to come into the city really soon. I hit your SID with an email the other day letting him know I will be in the house for some games as long as my TV schedule permits....Size 12 on the shoes btw my man. Let's catch up soon in person. I'll take you out to lunch and you can give me a tour of GT! Deal?
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
I still don't have a locked schedule at this late date but I know I am going to be doing a ton of games this season. Most notably so far is the Tournament in Brooklyn on Thanksgiving weekend. Which feature Cincinnati, Tennessee, Nebraska and George Washington. AAC, SEC, Big 10 and Atlantic 10! To top it off there is another tournament going on in the Barclays Center and we will strangely be covering one of those games at 8:30 PM Saturday night November 28th. That game will pit St. Louis of the Atlantic 10 against Rick Pitino's Louisville Cardinals! Should I ask Coach about the Brothel? :P
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
See if you can get that chicks number from him. She sounds like a party.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
All that New York information is mildly interesting. The big question is whether you have any Lone Star State dates on the docket.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:All that New York information is mildly interesting. The big question is whether you have any Lone Star State dates on the docket.
I am hoping to get Oregon State @ Rice in November. I'll let you know. It is on my wish list. You and Stephon Leary are going to be the 1st people I connect with on that trip for sure.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:Now you are talking.
As of now I don't have any games in Texas. I just got a tentative schedule with more games to be added. I'll keep you posted Sly.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
My man with another great call today in Cincy versus G dub. If you're bored he's got an 8 o'clock game tonight too.

Brooklyn suits you brother
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:My man with another great call today in Cincy versus G dub. If you're bored he's got an 8 o'clock game tonight too.

Medic thanks so much for watching and feeding me that line in the Louisville game. Brooklyn was fun. I must be getting soft though because I couldn't wait to get back to my comfy suburban home :D Lots of good feedback about this weekend. It was by far the biggest event in ASN history so far and I was honored to be a part of it. Sly will be happy to know that I spent a great deal of time with Rob Lanier and Rick Barnes. Tennessee is lucky to have those guys. Barnes knows my partner Dave Armstrong from all the years he has done (and still does do) Big 12 basketball games.

I also had a guy from the American Athletic Conference reach out to me and he wants to try to get me assigned to games in their league, not necessarily for ASN. We will see what happens.

Spent a lot of money on cab rides and car service to and from airport. New York is pretty nuts. The subway smell alone is enough to send you running away.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
SCAR wrote:
PAmedic wrote:My man with another great call today in Cincy versus G dub. If you're bored he's got an 8 o'clock game tonight too.

Medic thanks so much for watching and feeding me that line in the Louisville game. Brooklyn was fun. I must be getting soft though because I couldn't wait to get back to my comfy suburban home :D Lots of good feedback about this weekend. It was by far the biggest event in ASN history so far and I was honored to be a part of it. Sly will be happy to know that I spent a great deal of time with Rob Lanier and Rick Barnes. Tennessee is lucky to have those guys. Barnes knows my partner Dave Armstrong from all the years he has done (and still does do) Big 12 basketball games.

I also had a guy from the American Athletic Conference reach out to me and he wants to try to get me assigned to games in their league, not necessarily for ASN. We will see what happens.

Spent a lot of money on cab rides and car service to and from airport. New York is pretty nuts. The subway smell alone is enough to send you running away.
You are getting old. Mrs Purple and I used the subway everywhere we went this past summer
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
The second game was good for a while for sure
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:You didn't run into Mr. Kotter, did you?
:oldhag Absolutely LOVE the Gabe Kaplan reference. He and Russell Johnson are the reasons I'm in my chosen profession. Seriously.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:Glad you had a great weekend up there. You didn't run into Mr. Kotter, did you?
No but I used to sing the theme song to my daughter when she was a little baby. She LOVED it.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
more like the kid was so terrified by that massive head leaning into the crib that she couldnt hear a thing

auditory exclusion
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
I think I'm working that day
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Medic! Coming your way in 2 weeks from today for St. Joes @ LaSalle. Big 5 Philly matchup. Can't believe I get to be a part of it.

Also I will be making my return to the Vines Center Feb 27 for Gardner Webb @ Liberty. Just got that added to my schedule. I hope the Flames have some momentum and a decent crowd built up by the time I return to Lynchburg.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
SCAR wrote:Medic! Coming your way in 2 weeks from today for St. Joes @ LaSalle. Big 5 Philly matchup. Can't believe I get to be a part of it.

Also I will be making my return to the Vines Center Feb 27 for Gardner Webb @ Liberty. Just got that added to my schedule. I hope the Flames have some momentum and a decent crowd built up by the time I return to Lynchburg.
Are you buying me dinner?
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]