If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Yeah that is some of Medic's best work I must admit.

There is talk of a postponement of the game. However I think we should move it up to Saturday morning and get in and out. The Producer for this game is coming in from Chicago day of the game. I really hope he makes it on time.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Man the season is going fast! I can't believe that the next game on my schedule is Gardner-Webb @ Liberty on Liberty's senior day. It will be great to get back to Lynchburg. I haven't been there since we moved to ATL last summer. Bonus that the Flames have figured some things out although they have dropped a couple of close ones at home. Going to be weird sitting at press row but not working for LFSN. I'm sure I'll see a few of you at the game.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
SCAR wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:Leave me a pass!
I got you covered bro.
I'm also available for a 1/2 time interview
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
If Scar's returning, I'm making the trip. I haven't been to a basketball game since the RMK team led by Seth beat George Mason.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
SumItUp wrote:If Scar's returning, I'm making the trip. I haven't been to a basketball game since the RMK team led by Seth beat George Mason.

Nice! I am truly honored. It will be good to see you Sum! Let me know if you make the trip. I'm staying through Sunday.

Haize? Don't push it :P
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
So SCAR is on TV and people are coming to the game live
Let that sink in.......
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
My last home game was the CIT victory with Seth, Jesse & Coach McKay. I have to admit that the recetn run has me jazzed to find an axcuse of my own to get back to the Vines.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote:ASN is now 24 hours! Finally an over the air sports network. Thank you SCAR and Co. In Lynchburg at 13-2.
That's Awesome! I didn't realize Lynchburg/Roanoke was going live 24/7. We are in 19 markets 24/7 now and counting. Pretty great to be a part of this ASN thing. It's growing leaps and bounds in just 1.5 years. Amazing!
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
yeah can you do something about Philly plz

thx
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
It is easy to go live in markets where Sinclair owns the subchannels. I am anxious to see if other broadcasters in markets where Sinclair does not own affiliates will start partnering.

Of course by then Mr. 3rd Member of PTI may likely be taking over the sportscasting world.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:It is easy to go live in markets where Sinclair owns the subchannels. I am anxious to see if other broadcasters in markets where Sinclair does not own affiliates will start partnering.

Of course by then Mr. 3rd Member of PTI may likely be taking over the sportscasting world.
Man Pardon The Interruption is the best show on TV. I am hoping to do a similar show on ASN someday down the road but after seeing how good those guys are in person, it is crazy how far I still need to grow. Tony was so nice to come down to the green room and spend some time with me and Mike and I talked college and pro hoops like we were old friends. I liked those guys a ton before but now that I have met them and spent time with them I like them even more. Wilson says he has seen me on TV a lot this season. He and Lil' Bon watch a ton of college hoops.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:Now look who is king of the name-droppers! I have taught you well, Scar-san.
Is it still name dropping when someone else specifically brings it up?
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote:
Sly Fox wrote:Now look who is king of the name-droppers! I have taught you well, Scar-san.
Is it still name dropping when someone else specifically brings it up?
Exactly.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Maybe this is Sly's way of taking credit for a name drop. That way, it's still kind of his.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]