If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
I wouldn't do that. Remember last year I posted a topic called "Orioles Stink", and I think we all know what happened. Apparently losing to community colleges in spring training and the AAA team is actually a good thing. Who knew? :D
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
I have no idea what the Rays will do. The pitching is pretty much the same, minus Shields and Davis, but those are pretty simple to replace. Hoping for some delightful surprises from the offense, but I won't hold my breath as long as Shelton is the hitting coach.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote:I wouldn't do that. Remember last year I posted a topic called "Orioles Stink", and I think we all know what happened. Apparently losing to community colleges in spring training and the AAA team is actually a good thing. Who knew? :D
Hope it doesn't come back and bite me, too. But I couldn't resist. :D
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
BOSTON -- The Orioles were out-hit, 15-10, Wednesday night, yet they beat the Red Sox, 5-3, in 12 innings.

How? A big hit by Chris Davis and a group of relievers who feel like they can be aggressive with an incredible defense behind them.

The Orioles didn't make an error Wednesday for the 114th time in 151 games this season, breaking the record for most errorless games in a season since 1900. The 2008 Houston Astros previously set the mark at 113 games.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd ... l&c_id=bal
By JakeP50
Registration Days Posts
Chris Lang wrote:Nine-game lead with 37 to play.
It's a beautiful thing. If you told me three years ago that the Orioles would be 21 games over 500 with a nine game lead in the division, I would have called you crazy.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Twice. And two of their All Stars from last year are out for the rest of the season, but they are still in first place in the American League East, ahead by 7 games.
By 01LUGrad
Registration Days Posts
Swept by my Cubs who started 5 rookies today!
Too bad they can't play the O's 162 times. Their record might be better.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
01LUGrad wrote:Swept by my Cubs who started 5 rookies today!
Too bad they can't play the O's 162 times. Their record might be better.
Next year looks promising!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I think the O's hit something like 5-6 dingers in that game, including 3 that were back to back to back in the same inning!
By JakeP50
Registration Days Posts
It was 5, back to back to back and back to back HR's in the same game for the first time since becoming the Baltimore Orioles. (1954)
By JakeP50
Registration Days Posts
BUMP

If my fellow O's fans want a good laugh check out #OrioleSuckingMemories on twitter. We can laugh about it now
By JakeP50
Registration Days Posts
That would be an AMAZING World Series. If the O's DO win the World Series, I'm going to the parade I do not care what classes I have to miss.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Davis suspended 20+ games for what he says was aderol. Said he had the excemption for it last year, did not have the same excpemption for it this year. The sad part is the link people will make to steroids.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
The O's sweep a doubleheader from the Yankees for the first time since 1984. The O's major number is now only 5.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]