If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

It is not Zombie Nation, Cotton Eye Joe, or Gangnam Style either. :( Any other ideas? Sorry I am not giving you all anything to go on. Please if you are at future basketball games listen to any type of techno song and find out what it is. I would greatly appreciate it if you all could help me out!!!!
alabama24 wrote:
LUalumfromnc wrote:I unfortunately do not have a smart phone. If anyone does and can use that for me when that techno beat song is playing I would greatly appreciate it.
… OR… you could go ask the guy running sound. :I chortle audibly.:
I emailed someone who is in charge of running sound. Fingers crossed!
RubberMallet wrote:i was just looking for an excuse to blare sandstorm so all the people outside my office get annoyed .

mission accomplished.
lol Love that. Humble_opinion, I will let you all know.

I got an email back from the person I contacted and no such luck. Can anyone please use their smart phone at the basketball games when the techno song is playing with no lyrics I would greatly appreciate it! I would if I had a smart phone.
I don't know what you're talking about...

but on a related note of things that should be played at sporting events I was just reliving the 90s a few minutes ago listing to some Joe Satriani and I came across this song. I think this could catch on, any sport marketing guys reading:

[youtube]
[/youtube]

it will kind of get you amped up, it's kind of fun at certain parts for the chicks that don't care about sports, and it seems like it would be fairly original. although it is one of his more popular songs on spotify so maybe it's already done and I just didn't know?
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]