If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
LocklearGT2 wrote:
bballfan84 wrote:can he come and play next year..we suck
Hate that the flames are having a bad season.we were up there back during the summer at camp,and the players were ready for the season to start.talked to a player that said he turned down a offer from Creighton to come to liberty. been watching the games on tv and aint seen him play yet. seen the team practice some and I figured that they had potential to finish in the top 5 in the big south. I was wrong, but we still pull for the flames
He probably meant ATTEND Creighton not actually PLAY at Creighton :flamethrower :rofl
By LocklearGT2
Registration Days Posts Posts
bballfan84 wrote:any updates from our future hall of famer..any AAU ball this summer?
he's had a pretty decent summer.he has shot the ball from 3pt range pretty well going 21-40.the team won a few tournaments they played in.since he's got involved with coach Dwight Miller and SEBL he has improved his game some,but there is always room for improvement
By bballfan84
Registration Days Posts
LocklearGT2 wrote:
bballfan84 wrote:any updates from our future hall of famer..any AAU ball this summer?
he's had a pretty decent summer.he has shot the ball from 3pt range pretty well going 21-40.the team won a few tournaments they played in.since he's got involved with coach Dwight Miller and SEBL he has improved his game some,but there is always room for improvement

its been a VERY long time since we have received an update from our future star..whats the deal Dad/Son
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Has Coach Williams been out to watch him play yet?

need to get him in UNC's camp or he might not get a chance to showcase his game...

Would you say he's more of a Curry or a Kerr type player?
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
You think this thread is amazing - you should see this kid play - he's beyond amazing.... Light's out...

This guys is a cross between Randy Dunton, Carter McMasters, Jeremy Monceaux and a little BJ Williams.
By LUnpretty11
Registration Days Posts
This thread... Yikes. Would love it if this is a real kid on a real team with real stats and ends up playing at Winthrop and thrashing us for 25PPG on his way to BSPOY.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
prototype wrote:This guys is a cross between Randy Dunton, Carter McMasters, Jeremy Monceaux and a little BJ Williams.
I hope the "little" is a very little. :nono
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:
prototype wrote:This guys is a cross between Randy Dunton, Carter McMasters, Jeremy Monceaux and a little BJ Williams.
Let's not get personal!!
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:
Game Strategy wise, Basketball IQ wise.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Im the last person you would want to compare anyone to as far as basketball skill or IQ is concerned.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Im the last person you would want to compare anyone to as far as basketball skill or IQ is concerned.
see...that's why - you don't take credit for it - it's instinctual.... Are you this guys dad? Just fess up? Nobody would blame you for not wanting to take the spot light off your son.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Im the last person you would want to compare anyone to as far as basketball skill or IQ is concerned.
BJ, I certainly wouldn't say you are the last. Didn't you play basketball at Hargrave and attempt to walk on at LU? Play Basketball
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I did attempt to walk on at Liberty but no I did not play basketball at Hargrave...I was an academic postgraduate cadet
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
So much info on 10 second clips. What number is he?
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
prototype wrote:
see...that's why - you don't take credit for it - it's instinctual.... Are you this guys dad? Just fess up? Nobody would blame you for not wanting to take the spot light off your son.
Im not his dad proto
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Not necessary
We must have the same lawyer
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]