If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
they also only have four home games....LU, Coastal, JMU, and davidson.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
That's actually cool for the Keydets to play Army. It makes sense even if it will be one-sided.

As for their schedule, its interesting that two of their four home games are against their closest opponents. That means they'll be doing quite a bit of travelling for road games.

BTW I moved this from the football forum to the Non-LU board.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
I thought there was some sort of inter-service rivalry going on between the other branches- I believe they actually have a "cup" of sorts. I guess VMI/the Citadel are private institutions though?
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:I thought there was some sort of inter-service rivalry going on between the other branches- I believe they actually have a "cup" of sorts. I guess VMI/the Citadel are private institutions though?
Yes. Army, Navy, and Air Force play for the Commander-in-Chief's Trophy (which has been won by Navy the last few years)

VMI and The Citadel play in what is called "The Military Classic of the South" (the 65th renewal in 2006)
Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

Just remember that fine academic institution, Lo[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Half of the ads are about how Bob Good is tough on[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]

Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]