If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
OK, I grew up in an area that was split down the middle between Bengals & Steelers fans in Southern Ohio. Once you take sides, you can't ever go back. But the following video from after the AFC Championship makes it tough for me to hate Cowher & Company:

Inside Steelers Lockerroom after AFC Title
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
gotta admit I am impressed. Never thought I'd see THAT scene.

color me WRONG as I could be.

Still hate them though! :wink:
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
awesome find sly! man im hoping the steelers can win this game esp. for the BUS!!
By Agent2Be
Registration Days Posts
Ok - so my wife and I teared up when we heard the prayer. I didnt picture Cowher as the praying type, but that was as heart felt as they come. Pittsburgh loves this team, and you can tell there is something different going on. Great piece Sly! Thank you for posting it!
By Baldspot
Registration Days Posts
Good to know there is one NFL team in the state you can let your kids watch. The knuckleheads across the state have contests for their fans to vote on which cheerleader they want to see in her lingerie and then they market them in an Eagle lingerie calendar. So much for being a family affair.

Sorry, no website address on this post.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
how else am I supposed to know what day it is? :wink:
By Agent2Be
Registration Days Posts
You cant turn on a radio station in Pittsburgh without hearing this song. It is taken from the muppets and you may have heard it on the Dr. Pepper commercials for Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper (I think). It was done by a local band in Pittsburgh after they heard Bradshaw butcher Polamolu's name. The title of the song "Pahlahmahlu" - enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/w/Polamalu?v=w_7 ... h=Steelers
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
they look like 2 typical Steelers fans- pink and from another planet.
By Agent2Be
Registration Days Posts
Wow - such jealousy from the other side of the state. I guess envy can be translated over text. Maybe we can actually bring a title to PA instead of pretending.....
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
:mrgreen:
Election 2022 and 2024

A congresswoman from a blue state gets you nothi[…]

Some statistics

Sometimes coaches will try to implement a philosop[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution,[…]

DOE Report

Gotta love presidential election season :roll: