If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
ATrain wrote: July 31st, 2021, 10:16 am "Showing we consistently beat ACC teams..."Um, our first two wins over the ACC were last year, in stadiums that had severely limited capacity for fans or no capacity for fans. Lets start winning those games year in, year out first...
You're right. I guess I meant to say started showing it last year. Sometimes what's in my head comes out different than what I type on my phone due to my impatience.
ATrain liked this
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
rtb72 wrote: July 31st, 2021, 10:55 pm I was a bit surprised by this, frankly. Some interesting insights from the student-athletes, and from a team who arguably would benefit. Would be interested to hear more feedback from other teams.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... mack-brown
Now interview all the kids in the AAC and rest of G5 and get their thoughts. UNC isn’t concerned about expanding up to 12 because they’ve got a shot at the playoffs when theirs 4-8 teams in it. Win your conference you’re in. Why limit it to the top G5? What if there’s two undefeated G5’s? It’s bs not to reward and give that shot to those kids. So I’m not surprised at that article.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: August 1st, 2021, 7:48 am As for UNC, anyone who loses to Virginia, should not be in playoffs.
:shock: :lol: :rofl Ballcoach may have said some crazy things in the past, but this may be the craziest.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: August 1st, 2021, 10:53 am It's embarrassing for any team to lose to Virginia in 🏈
For your viewing pleasure, Ballcoach.

Purple Haize liked this
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: August 1st, 2021, 7:07 pm Baylor should stay in B12. But Baylor would give ACC a footprint in the SW.
OK, I'm confused. How many times have you complained about teams being in the ACC who were actually located in Atlantic coast states? But now you imply that having a "footprint in the SW" would be good?
thepostman, Kricket, Baybird liked this
By Ill flame
olldflame wrote: August 1st, 2021, 8:17 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: August 1st, 2021, 7:07 pm Baylor should stay in B12. But Baylor would give ACC a footprint in the SW.
OK, I'm confused. How many times have you complained about teams being in the ACC who were actually located in Atlantic coast states? But now you imply that having a "footprint in the SW" would be good?
Well Texas is next to the gulf of Mexico which is essentially part of the Atlantic ocean. Clearly any school in Texas is a better geographic fit than schools like west Virginia or Louisville that aren't even in states touching a coast.
ballcoach15 liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: August 1st, 2021, 10:02 pm Baylor would be better than current ACC schools: Louisville, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, Boston College and Notre Dame.
One of those is a "rogue" school, and the rest are in the God-forsaken North, where no ACC school should ever be located. Baylor is at least in the south(west).
ballcoach15 liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote: August 2nd, 2021, 1:51 pm
cruzan_flame13 wrote: August 2nd, 2021, 1:05 pm
TH Spangler wrote: August 2nd, 2021, 11:47 am i've been reading VA Tech msg boards and ACC chat. A number of people think we end up landing in a power conf.
What message boards are stating this?
Nothing major.

https://virginia.forums.lockerroomacces ... nsion/3128
Reading a wahoo message board, makes everything in National Enquirer and CNN look 100% factual. One can easily detect hate for VT and Liberty in Hoo nation. Many are still mad that VT joined ACC.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: August 2nd, 2021, 2:58 pm
Reading a wahoo message board, makes everything in National Enquirer and CNN look 100% factual. One can easily detect hate for VT and Liberty in Hoo nation. Many are still mad that VT joined ACC.
The hypocrisy is strong with this one.
JK37, thepostman liked this
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote: August 2nd, 2021, 3:07 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: August 2nd, 2021, 2:58 pm
The hypocrisy is strong with this one.
I read some speculation on a Tech board also.
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Per PFF Clemson and FSU have approached the SEC now.
The SEC is concerned Clemson/FSU won’t bring streaming #’s as OU/UT. Mentioned ND may be the only free agent to do so.

Edit* Seeing other information that this is not true. Who knows.

In today’s game you can’t have more th[…]

NMSU

You Green-McKay haters keep saying we need c[…]

Charlotte

Charlotte comes to Liberty Wednesday, for a 4:00 p[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

This past weekend I saw my neighbor at HEB.