If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

User avatar
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
#73724
Image

Fire Signs Rookie Osei Telesford
03/30/07 - Major League Soccer (MLS) Chicago Fire

BRIDGEVIEW, IL (March 30, 2007) - The Chicago Fire has secured the services of rookie defender-midfielder Osei Telesford (pronounced Oh-SAY) with a contract that will place the Trinidad native on the squad's 28-man roster. Per Major League Soccer (MLS) and team policy, specific terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Click Here for Full Story
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
#73726
for all of you as confused as I was, he went to LU. You'd have to CLICK ON THE LINK to find that out.

:batman
User avatar
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
#73729
if you didn't know Osei played at LU you should be hung and shot. Or drawn and quartered.

your choice.

have you ever even OPENED the soccer forum? I think he was mentioned 107 times.

roughly.
User avatar
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
#73730
this is what happens when you type his name into our search engine on here...

Image
User avatar
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
#73733
PS: Congrats to Osei

I believe thats at least the 2nd signing of a LU player for Chicago
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
#73735
I honestly have probably never clicked on the soccer forum. I really don't venture past football/men's basketball/non-LU/LynchburgLife/Off topic. I'll go into the wbb forum if I'm super bored, and I went into the other sports one time.
User avatar
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
#73736
I KNEW IT!

HEATHEN
By Rocketfan
Registration Days Posts
#73760
LUconn wrote:I honestly have probably never clicked on the soccer forum. I really don't venture past football/men's basketball/non-LU/LynchburgLife/Off topic. I'll go into the wbb forum if I'm super bored, and I went into the other sports one time.
Sounds just about like my viewing habits.....
LU v. Delaware

Two nice games under our belts. I was impressed wi[…]

LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]

Hope everything goes well for Coach Freeze. I'm […]