If you want to talk Big South smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.
By oldflame
#576071 Tiger Woods just won his first major in 11 years, 15th overall, and 5th green jacket.
By Class of 20Something
#576077 Glued to the screen to watch history today.
By thepostman
#576081 I never watch golf but I watched the back 9 yesterday. That is the power of Tiger Woods.
By RubberMallet
#576091 obviously the guy's got some demons and done some pretty crappy things right but talk about a guy that was basically written off by almost everyone. i know i thought he was done.

someone put together a clip of all the people who said he was finished and it was crazy. watching it now, you like what is wrong with these people...but then you realize you were that people.

was just tremendous tv and a big win for the sport of golf .
By ballcoach15
#576097 Good to see Woods win, rather than some "no name". Of the entire field, Woods, Mickelson, Spieth, and Langer were the only 4, I hoped would win.
Last edited by ballcoach15 on April 15th, 2019, 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By flamehunter
ballcoach15 wrote:Good to see Woods win, rather than some "no name". Of the entire field, Woods, Mickelson, Spieth, and Langer were the only 3 I hoped would win.

My sources tell me that's 4, not 3.
By ballcoach15
oldflame wrote:I get the first 3, but Langer? Why? Cause he's old?

Langer, because he's older, and he's from Germany. I have special golf connection to Germany. That's where I learned to play at.
By thepostman
flamehunter wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:Good to see Woods win, rather than some "no name". Of the entire field, Woods, Mickelson, Spieth, and Langer were the only 3 I hoped would win.

My sources tell me that's 4, not 3.

The Army has never really been known for their book smarts.
By ballcoach15
#576108 Someone needs to read up on U.S. History. Some of the smartest men our country has had were in the Army.
By thepostman
#576109 I certainly wouldn't disagree but that became nothing but history on September 18, 1947.

;)
By Class of 20Something
thepostman wrote:I certainly wouldn't disagree but that became nothing but history on September 18, 1947.

;)

We all know army is an acronym.

Air force Rejected Me Yesterday
By ballcoach15
#576111 I always heard that Marines were not smart enough for the Army, and USAF and Navy were not tough enough for Army.