If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Our buddies from Nashville, seeded 5th, won their first round game over 4th seed Davidson 89-81. Next up for the Bisons is 1 seed UNCG, who knocked out Campbell.

In other games involving LU opponents, Bama, a 1 seed, faces Norfolk St and 3 seed Georgetown plays Harvard; both tonight at 7.

UNCG is good, but I was pretty surprised to see them get a first seed. I think Lipscomb has a good chance to advance.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Let's go Libscomb!! Hope they can pull this off.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:That Lipscomb/UNCG game is going to be really, really good.
That should be what us "viejos" refer to as a hum-dinger. :oldhag
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Is the Lipscomb game televised?
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:That Lipscomb/UNCG game is going to be really, really good.
Will be an absolute war.

CJ: how about “slobber-knocker”?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:CJ: how about “slobber-knocker”?
Sorry, JK, I was never educated in Morgantown jargon; in general, we tried to avoid that at Marshall and UVa. :nono
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Lipscomb leads UNCG 43-35 at the half. If the Bison's can win this one, I like their chances to get to the Garden.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Well, I was wrong about this being a great game. Lipscomb is blowing out 1 seed UNCG 82-55 with 7 minutes to play. They will get the winner of tomorrows Harvard/NC State matchup in the quarterfinals. I like their chances against either of those teams.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
If anything, the past few days has proven how good Liberty and Lipscomb are.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:If anything, the past few days has proven how good Liberty and Lipscomb are.
Right now, I don't think you could knock the smile off of Ted Gumbart's face with a baseball bat.
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
Lipscomb goes to the semifinals with a 94-93 win over NC State.
Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

Were not done https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/s[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]