If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
#567979
USF started season 7-0, and ended season 7-6. Head Coach Charlie Strong kicked 11 players off team, and will fire at least 4 coaches. Major housecleaning
User avatar
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
#567981
Their last loss was to MARSHALL.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
#567986
That's right, the bowl game. I heard

(Marshall plays UVA in basketball next week.)
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
#568046
Cider Jim wrote:Their last loss was to MARSHALL.
Better clean house if things are THAT bad! :D
LU v. Delaware

Two nice games under our belts. I was impressed wi[…]

LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]

Hope everything goes well for Coach Freeze. I'm […]