If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

User avatar
By VAGolf
Registration Days Posts
#502524
Purple Haize wrote:Already making excuses?
You know that I'm not. He has a winning record. He's done better than 99% of coaches that don't have a franchise QB. So, if there is any prediction based on how he did in Philly...he'll have a winning record.

My only point is that Colin Kaepernick isn't a "solid QB" and may not / likely won't be a long term option for Kelly.
LU v. Delaware

Two nice games under our belts. I was impressed wi[…]

LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]

Hope everything goes well for Coach Freeze. I'm […]