If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

User avatar
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
#290415
For those of you who follow 1AA football outside of Lynchburg, who would be some possible candidates for this position?

Disclaimer: this is NOT a Rocco thread. :nono
User avatar
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
#290434
Some names I've heard mentioned locally: Kevin Higgins - Citadel head coach, Greg Gregory - former USF OC & current South Alabama OC, Dave Cohen - "former" Hofstra coach, Warren Ruggiero - OC at Bowling Green, Tom Gilmore - Holy Cross
LU v. Delaware

Two nice games under our belts. I was impressed wi[…]

LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]

Hope everything goes well for Coach Freeze. I'm […]