If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
#289159
Am I supposed to be impressed with Barry as a wide receiver? I mean he's wide open and there's a bunch of children running routes. I can only assume that he also has children covering him.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
#289161
I guess it's better than this

Image

Image

Image

Image

I will use every single relevant opportunity to post those. They make me laugh every single time. Without fail.
By JMUDukes
Registration Days Posts
#289171
yeah at least Obama made a textbook catch, looking at the ball, with his hands, etc. Kerry stuff is absolutely embarrassing
By uncafan
Registration Days Posts
#289176
LUconn wrote:Am I supposed to be impressed with Barry as a wide receiver? I mean he's wide open and there's a bunch of children running routes. I can only assume that he also has children covering him.
gotta give him points for the lateral after the catch 8)
User avatar
By matshark
Registration Days Posts
#289187
BuryYourDuke wrote:Commercial would be waaay better if you see Urlacher or Merriman come from the other side of the screen and demolish Obama, stand over him and taunt him. :lol:
THIS!

(or glenn beck)
LU v. Delaware

Two nice games under our belts. I was impressed wi[…]

LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]

Hope everything goes well for Coach Freeze. I'm […]