If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Bigsouthking
Registration Days Posts
#269600
Big props to Shane Rinner, former LU basketball assistant/admisitrative guy in the 90's and a part time student at LU, for landing the Texas A&M International Head Coaching job. He actually replaced LU grad Stephon Leary.
User avatar
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
#269746
Has Stephon landed back in Houston?

I wish Shane nothing but the best along the border. But I am sure Steph is glad to have moved on.
LU v. Delaware

Two nice games under our belts. I was impressed wi[…]

LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]

Hope everything goes well for Coach Freeze. I'm […]