Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By grm
Registration Days Posts
Question: How do you guys like Coach Pinder? How do you rate his performance? (I haven't seen his team play, but I hear he is a fine coach, and I like him a lot).

Just curious.... :D
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
I've heard only positive things about Coach Pinder. Coming from atheletes who've played under both him and previous regimes, they prefer his style by FAR.

the only knock I've ever personally heard is that he takes the losses personally: he'd love to produce a BSOUTH championship as much as anyone and gets frustrated w/ himself. Hey- it does take time- esp w/ such a young team, but I hear his players would walk thru fire for the guy.
By grm
Registration Days Posts
Thanks for the reply and info. Nice to hear from such a fine man (both of you). Philly was a little chilly last Saturday evening, (and a little snowy as well) but it reminded me of the old days, so it was O.K.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Yes...Coach Pinder is an awesome guy with a strong passion for the sport...the girls really do admire him and I think it will only be a matter of time before we hang another volleyball banner in the Vines.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
I'll be honest with you, he's hands down my favorite person on Liberty Mtn and that's including everyone up there, in fact as I mentioned in the FB forum the last home game of the year I had ZERO interest in going and watching us play and he is the one that was telling me that we need to go and be supportive b/c you never know when the tides may turn and that sort of a season hits you and you hope to have supporters as well...it's just a character thing and he's got plenty

As a Coach, He could rally up troops to go into a battle that they have no chance of winning although they'd never know it...In the next 2 years we'll see a night and day difference as well as the intensity that has fire coming out of his ears...just watch
By grm
Registration Days Posts
All those comments are music to my ears. :D Thanks
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]