Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Guest
The App. State game originally scheduled for Feb. 26 has been rescheduled for Sunday, April 9 at 2:00 p.m. at the App. State Farm fields. It certainly isn't ideal (I wanted to play the game April 19th), but we should know by Sunday evening where we stand in the South Division of the SELC.

Tom Metallo, Head Coach
Liberty Lacrosse
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
is the coastal game being rescheduled?
By Thelaxman
Big Smoth, The Coastal game is not a Conferenece game nor a USL MDIA game and really does not mean anything so I don't think they will reschedule that. Coastal is a developing program that needs to work the kinks out. We had a game canceled with Western State in Colorado last week because of snow and it is not worth rescheduling because it really does not mean anything to Western because New Mexico is not a USL MDIA Team this year. I'm off to Denver and Wyoming this morning. We play Metro State tonight and our Mountain West Foe Wyoming
on Sunday.

Tom, it looks like a tough weekend with Davidson and App State in the Mountains. App State is always tough at home. I wish you well. Good luck in both games.

All the best,

Thelaxman
By Guest
Final from Boone: Ap.. State 15 Liberty 11
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
sounds like a good effort, once again. The guys are hanging tough- and by all accounts- thats a tough place to play. We'll get'em next time!
By LaxFan 69ner
Looks like a 2-7 season to me. Laxman, I told you so.

Pete
Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]