Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
Alright guys, I said that some exciting things were on their way and this has been in the works for a little while now, LU had probably the most athletic Volleyball player on campus that they've ever seen....she's currently enrolled at Pacific or UOP which is historically known for their Volleyball dominance (although has hit some bumps as of late) her approach jump is at 10 foot 2 in....which is comparable to "Iffy" if anyone remembers her, but really nobody else

but she was able to take a look around and meet with JF, she's been wanting to come even before the visit and as most people know, all you can ask for is to get them on campus and it'll sell itself, so it's as close to happening as it can without being completed....her release has already been signed though so that makes it a little less stressful

I'll drop some names once I confirm it once more....take it easy, keep in mind I have been out of the country for the last week! 8)
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
Keep us posted. Could use some big-time help considering last seasons performance.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
Coach Pinder has told me a lot about this recruit. We can definitely use the help.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
welcome home HMO. No jet lag, I see!
UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

Danner Allen

Struck out 22 batters and Randolph-Henry def[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]