Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Thelaxman
What is the word on the Grove City Game? Wildman did you make it to the game if so you are suppose to update us from the Computer Center in De Moss Hall. Whare are you Wildman?

Thelaxman
By Guest
The final from Lynchburg, Grove City 15-Liberty 13. On a warm day in Lynchburg, Grove City scored off the opening face-off and led 3-2 after the first quarter and 9-6 and the half. Liberty battled back to make it 12-10 after 3 quarters and would tie the gane at 12 mid way through the 4th quarter. However, two fast break goals near the end of teh game sealed the victory for the Crusaders.

It was a well-played and hard-hitting game. We cleared the ball and rode their clears extremely well today. We had a midfielder go down early in the game with a badly sprained ankle and we were already thin at midfield due to ministry and guys going on break. We could have used a couple more pairs of fresh legs today.

Grove City is a very well-coached and disciplined team and I hope that this develpos into an annual game. Next year we'd like to schedule both Grove City and IUP.

Tom Metallo, Head Coach
Liberty Lacrosse
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Sounds like another good effort by the guys, Coach. Keep the faith and we're all behind you!

GO FLAMES!
By Thelaxman
Tom,

Hang in there you will get this train going against UNC Charlotte.

Thelaxman
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
sounds like a great game. the crowd looked pretty good at williams when i came in for the ladies hoops game. you guys are playing close games, so i know it will come around soon!
Danner Allen

Struck out 22 batters and Randolph-Henry def[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]