Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By laxplayer
Registration Days Posts
I am a player on the team this year. If you want the truth about the team, and not rumors ... Refer to me.

As remarks I have seen. Coach Metallo is doing a fine job this year and has been conditioning the team well, good things will become of this team. The game vs. lynchburg was difficult conditions with 2-3 inches of snow covering the field and now way to remove it. Look for a possible rematch late in the season. As for the 2-7 record limitation we are recieving, prepare to be suprised.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
welcome aboard LAXPLAYER- believe me- we expect great things and would be as disappointed as you guys w/ 2-7! Keep the faith

also, I delicately edited a small portion of your original post just to keep things civil- no harm done though. Everyone is aware of the past, we just want to move forward and support LU LAX- I'm sure anyone with questions will get in touch with you or the other current players.

Thanks again for joining us, we've all got your backs!
By Thelaxman
To the Alumni from the 80's just chill. Give the program your full support. Mettalo is a good Guy and I have always said that I like him on a personal level.

Thelaxman
Last edited by Thelaxman on May 6th, 2006, 12:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Coach, I apologize for having to edit the last post a bit, but it wasn't good for anyone and I know you're better than that. God bless you and your family- I wish you and your team only the best.
By Dude
I'm not trying to be negative but Lynchburg rolled over you guys Laxplayer. I think they just got tired of playing in the snow and you started to come back at the end. I'm not sure why they left their bench and all the pushing was all about.

I hope you Guys do better against App. State. Go Flames Lax!
By Thelaxman
PA Medic:

I got a couple of PM's and E-mails that were very positive and I will stay on the Board to give scores and info on the USL MDIA and the SELC only. I may get into it on the Football or Men's Hoops Board with Sly Fox.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
thanks John!
By laxplayer
Registration Days Posts
It was the first game of the year, we came out flat, and were down 6-0 first quarter, but we controlled the ball for most of final 3 quarters. We had trouble with midfielders playing defense, but overall, the game was nasty due to weather. There were a lot of fumbling around on both sides and it was tough to see the ball. We actually used an orange ball. Here are a few pictures.

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
GREAT PIX! thats what we call an instant classic! I wish I could have been down there to watch that one- would have been right at home, almost like winter up here- only about 10" less snow than we got last weekend!

nice job brother- keep 'em coming!
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
I bet the turf was like friggin' concrete too!
By laxplayer
Registration Days Posts
As for comments on the website, there will be major changes soon. We have been given permission to be hosted on LU's webservers and we currently purchased a new domain http://www.libertyulacrosse.com .

Look for the changes soon. The whole site will be revamped and be a real reflection on the university in terms of professionalism.
By Thelaxman
Looks good Lax player,

Good luck this week against App. State.

Thelaxman
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
LAXPLAYER thats GREAT news on the site upgrade! we'll be following along- make sure you throw a link in there to your friends over at flamefans.com !!
UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

Danner Allen

Struck out 22 batters and Randolph-Henry def[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]