Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
sounds to me like a writer trying to make more out of a situation than there really is. For all the talk of revenge and returning to the "old stomping grounds", there was little else of substance.

Bottom line, we're talking about Radford here :roll:
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
That story is a special. In other words it is written by someone connected to Radford and was offered to the fishwrap for print. Do you remember that glowing article on LU in Baltimore fishwrap awhile back? Same deal.
By TallyW
Registration Days Posts
Where do you guys get these 'fishwraps'?
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
I'm as close to computer illiterate as they come- so I Googled "VA newspapers" or something like that. You can always search under the name itself- the News & Advance (affectionately dubbed "the fishwrap" is easy enough to find - its just a <dot>com.

SLY just has more time than the rest of us so he digs up the real bizzare ones from Alberta, Canada, etc.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
that, and we're all secretly members of the Tri-Lateral Commission and it comes up at the meetings. Its all in the handbook.
By TallyW
Registration Days Posts
So 'fishwrap' is simply a cool phrase for 'newspaper'. Like Seattle?

Hmm... okay... thanks for the lingo... now I might have some street cred!
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
"cool" - not likely. But it is easier to spell than newspaper.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
a thread about LU track athelete transf to Radford, veers to a discussion on newspaper terminology and ends up on the Tri-Lateral Commission. Love this board!
UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

Danner Allen

Struck out 22 batters and Randolph-Henry def[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]