Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Thelaxman
Hey Atrain or Super Jon:

Could you guys go to the Liberty vs Lynchburg College Club Team game at the Stadium or have someone you know attend the game and give us a full report on how the team looked against Lynchburg College Club Team next weekend. Also include a score.

Thanks Guys,

Thelaxman
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Pictures wouldn't hurt either- if ATRAIN can figure out how to use a camera or SJ wakes up in time.

Seriously, the other request is to make contact w/ someone from the coaching staff or a team captain and direct them our way- it would be great to have updates from time to time.
By Guest
I will write Kyle Mcquillan whole is one of the team Captains and see if he can start visiting this site. SJ you better get out of bed and catch some Flames Lax and give us some reports. Atrain it would be nice also if you can get that Camera of yours to work.

Thelaxman
By Thelaxman
Ok, I know I can't spell it is who not whole.

Thelaxman
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
What time is the game? And as far as pics, I can't really do action shots b/c of the darn shutter delay on that cheap, basic thing (but don't tell my parents I said that...they gave it to me last year for Christmas).
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
1 PM, unless the info we have is incorrect. Unknown on actual location.
By Thelaxman
It should be at Williams Stadium.

Thelaxman
By LivnLax27
Registration Days
It is at Williams stadium at 1:00, but I'm not understanding the whole reason behind this topic.
By Thelaxman
Best of of luck against Lynchburg!

Thelaxman
Last edited by Thelaxman on May 6th, 2006, 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
We are by no means limiting pics & info to our unofficial correspondents A-Train & Super Jon. If anyone else can bring us info and photographic evidence of the program we welcome them with open arms.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
who ever we can get to give us the scoop is cool with me!!! hoping for a great lax season!
UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

Danner Allen

Struck out 22 batters and Randolph-Henry def[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]