Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
thesportscritic wrote: January 13th, 2024, 11:59 pm You actually started a thread. 👏🏼👏🏼
About CHEERLEADERS. :cheerleader :cheerleader :cheerleader
ballcoach15 liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: January 15th, 2024, 11:21 pm Did BC just insinuate unfair home field advantage in….CHEERLEADING?
What the Old Men's Club call "home cookin'." :fineprint :cheerleader
ballcoach15 liked this
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
leave to ballcoach to some up with some kind of conspiracy for a cheerleading competition...isn't UCF almost always one of the top cheerleading programs? At least I seem to remember that when I lived in central florida. I didn't exactly follow it that closely.
Purple Haize, ATrain liked this
By Baybird
ballcoach15 wrote: January 16th, 2024, 10:21 am It was questionable that UCF won.
Just out of curiosity, since I didn't watch, what was the controversy that made it questionable? Some of us might not understand the intricacies of the sport, so your explanation could be helpful to know what you meant.
jmclaughlin liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Truth be known I didn't know they had cheerleading events until 3 days prior to event in Orlando. I just thought it was __________ that a school down the street won it.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Classic ballcoach...thanks for the laugh. I am sure it was held in Orlando because cheerleading comps are held at the wide world of sports complex all the time but maybe there is a deep state conspiracy in the cheerleading world that I am not aware of. If I was aware of it, I couldn't tell you anyways :D
Baybird, ATrain liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: January 16th, 2024, 10:21 am It was questionable that UCF won.
Are you hearing this from a cheerleaders's MOM or GRANDPA? :cheerleader :oldhag
By Baybird
ballcoach15 wrote: January 16th, 2024, 3:43 pm Truth be known I didn't know they had cheerleading events until 3 days prior to event in Orlando. I just thought it was __________ that a school down the street won it.
Probably why LU won the Conference USA Championship. It was held in Lynchburg! I get it now! :roll:
ballcoach15 liked this
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: January 16th, 2024, 3:43 pm I just thought it was __________ that a school down the street won it.
I just thought it was CURIOUS that a school down the street won it.
I just thought it was INTERESTING that a school down the street won it.
I just thought it was NEAT that a school down the street won it.
I just thought it was EXCITING that a school down the street won it.

Those are the words you meant, right? :lol:
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]