Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
They are doing well, and looking forward to seeing how they do against some tough competition when they play #24 Hawaii, UCLA, and Pepperdine this weekend. Pepperdine is 1 - 4, but don't be fooled, their losses have been to quality competition, and their win is over SDSU.
LUOrange liked this
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I am hoping to see them next week when they head to Texas A&M. The Olympic sports are killing it right now early in their seasons.
ATrain liked this
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
First win in program history over a top 25 team. Lady Flames win 3 - 2 vs. #23 Hawaii. They take on UCLA tonight and Pepperdine tomorrow.
By Ill flame
JK37 wrote: September 8th, 2023, 8:51 am Close to being ranked?
They aren't currently one of the teams receiving more than 1 vote but I assume if they make it through this week undefeated they should at least be in that 26-30 range.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
If we pulled off upsets of traditional powerhouses UCLA & Pepperdine it would be impossible to not be ranked next week. But those are TALL orders.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
We got swept by UCLA, so I doubt we're breaking into the Top 25 this week.
By ECC29
What happened to two of the starters in Bachus and Lowry? How come they are not playing? Injuries?
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
I know I saw Backus at game gut not in uniform. Not sure I saw Lowery. I believe the last 4 matches they played without Backus and Lowery, and against ODU, Dilfer only played a part of the match, lost 3-2, and had a wrap on her thigh.
Baybird liked this
Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be betw[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]