Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Northwestern University
Evansville, Illinois

Northwestern FH Official Site

Phyllis Ocker Field in Ann Arbor, MI
Seats 1500 - Opened in 1995

Key Player

Bente Baekers
5' 4" Junior Forward from Rijswijk, The Netherlands
In 20 Games: Scored 18 Goals with 9 Assists with 57 Shots on Goal including 4 Gamewinners

The two tames faced off in Lynchburg on September 7th with Northwestern giving LU one of its only two losses, 4-3.
Unfortunately, but I have a new found respect for these girls on the FH team. That is a non stop, exhausting sport. From what I can tell....they played really hard and with tons of heart. Never stopped. They will continue to be an amazing program. I expect we'll see them here again, and putting our school on the national stage. Kudos to these young ladies!
stokesjokes, Just John, Baybird and 1 others liked this
Liberty22 wrote: November 21st, 2021, 4:40 pm The horrible weekend continues
Horrible? What the actual, dude. National Runner Ups is nothing to sneeze at. Any other sport get that close in the NCAA era? No? Then how about we celebrate the incredible success instead of play oh woe is me

Geebus, some LU fans ….
olldflame, Just John, ballcoach15 and 5 others liked this
No one is sneezing at that. Doesn’t surprise me that you’d make it seem that way. We had a bad weekend across the board in athletics, pretty sure we can all agree? We lost in every sport I believe. It was disappointing. Incredible season for FH, magical, whatever you want to call it. Amazing, sucked to come up short. Still a disappointing weekend nonetheless.
Liberty22 wrote: November 24th, 2021, 12:42 am No one is sneezing at that. Doesn’t surprise me that you’d make it seem that way. We had a bad weekend across the board in athletics, pretty sure we can all agree? We lost in every sport I believe. It was disappointing. Incredible season for FH, magical, whatever you want to call it. Amazing, sucked to come up short. Still a disappointing weekend nonetheless.
Based on the reactions I was not alone in the interpretation
This is a great achievement for sure. Couldn't help but notice that most of the roster appears to be Eastern PA kids. Or what some people would call PA Dutch country. Tough yet wholesome kids who fit our culture. Possibly an overlooked recruiting area that can be extended to other sports. Maybe even steal a Big Ten-like offensive lineman every now and then. Who knows?
Liberty22, ballcoach15 liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]