Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

LIBERTY WOMEN’S SOCCER TO FACE WASHINGTON IN NCAA TOURNAMENT

The Liberty women’s soccer team (7-5-5) learned their destination in the NCAA Tournament on Monday afternoon as the Lady Flames will face Washington (9-3-3). The winner of the first round match will advance to play No. 15 Saint Louis. Liberty and Washington will meet on Tuesday, April 27 at the Sportsplex in Matthews, North Carolina at 7 p.m. and it will be broadcast on NCAA.com.

The field of 48 teams, which will compete for the 39th NCAA Division I Women’s Soccer Championship, was announced this afternoon by the NCAA Division I Women’s Soccer Committee. Twenty-nine conferences were granted automatic bids for the 2020 championship, while the remaining 19 teams were selected at-large. The entire tournament will be held in Cary, North Carolina and the surrounding areas. Games will be held on campus at Campbell, East Carolina and the University of North Carolina Wilmington, in addition to Bryan Park (Greensboro), J. Burt Gillette Athletic Complex (Wilson), Sportsplex (Mathews) and WakeMed Soccer Park (Cary).

The Huskies finished 3rd in the PAC-12 with a 5-3-3 mark in conference play. It will be the first ever meeting between the two programs. Liberty is 0-5 all-time in the NCAA Tournament. Washington is making its 16th all-time appearance in the NCAA Tournament, having done so in 2019 most recently.
Click Here For More
By LUDad
Anyone have info on tickets to LU game? Just found out game is being played right down the road from my house. Been looking online but cannot find put anything. Ticket office is closed foe weekend.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]