Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By PING
Posts Posts
Kennesaw 1, Liberty 0

Jayroe kept it close. Great saves on 1v1 breakaway and point blank 1v1 from free kick

Split wall on free kick = :banghead

Gordon struggles. Slovak, Meyer, Marr, and Oliver are all better options

Judon is a fullback

Get Palladino attacking
By cruzan_flame13
PING wrote: March 25th, 2021, 7:29 pm Kennesaw 1, Liberty 0

Jayroe kept it close. Great saves on 1v1 breakaway and point blank 1v1 from free kick

Split wall on free kick = :banghead

Gordon struggles. Slovak, Meyer, Marr, and Oliver are all better options

Judon is a fullback

Get Palladino attacking
Thanks for the updates PING.
By PING
Posts Posts
Example of Wedemeyer not giving his team a chance to win.

Losing 1 to 0 with 1 minute left. Team has a corner.

Where is his keeper? At midfield. Why? Doesn't matter if he gives up a counter and loses 2 to 0 instead of 1 to 0.

Tell Jayroe to get in the box and score. Even if she doesn't she still is another body in there that prevents an easier clearance.

Disagree? Miracles happen all the time if you allow your keeper to go where she can score. Here are great last minute keeper goals
https://www.soccerbible.com/news/2016/a ... alkeepers/
Football is a game of cruel emotions. Anger, disappointment, frustration, helplessness. But, every now and again, there's a glorious high, a priceless ecstasy. Nothing, and we can't stress this highly enough, NOTHING, is better in this fine old planet we call Earth than seeing a goalkeeper trudge upfield for a stoppage time corner.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
It’s tough to follow a losing team.

It’s even tougher when every post is made by a guy who has an agenda.
By PING
Posts Posts
jbock13 wrote: March 26th, 2021, 5:19 pm It’s tough to follow a losing team.

Welcome back to the Other LU Sports forum jbock13! Great to have another poster! Never knew you were a soccer fan! Now I know one of the lurkers who increased the page views but never contributed.

Especially like your positive forum contributions where you never call out struggling refs, commentators, and coaches.

viewtopic.php?p=616004#p616004
"I’ll say it. HF cost us this game."

This was one of my favorites:
viewtopic.php?p=617053#p617053
"quite frankly Coach Green peaked 15 years ago and we get the slightly above average mediocre performance from the team every year"

Don't know your "agenda" but love having you here!

Can I borrow the "slightly above average mediocre performance from the team every year" phrase? I might need to modify it a bit to "slightly below average" but I'll still give you credit if that works for you?
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
PING wrote:[quote=jbock13 post_id=624096 time=<a href="tel:1616793562" data-original-title="" title="">1616793562</a> user_id=1826]

Welcome back to the Other LU Sports forum jbock13! Great to have another poster! Never knew you were a soccer fan! Now I know one of the lurkers who increased the page views but never contributed.

Especially like your positive forum contributions where you never call out struggling refs, commentators, and coaches.

"quite frankly Coach Green peaked 15 years ago and we get the slightly above average mediocre performance from the team every year"

Can I borrow the "slightly above average mediocre performance from the team every year" phrase? I might need to modify it a bit to "slightly below average" but I'll still give you credit if that works for you?[/
PING wrote:[quote=jbock13 post_id=624096 time=<a href="tel:1616793562" data-original-title="" title="">1616793562</a> user_id=1826]

Can I borrow the "slightly above average mediocre performance from the team every year" phrase? I might need to modify it a bit to "slightly below average" but I'll still give you credit if that works for you?[/quote]

Anger is the devil’s cocaine.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
And JBock knows his cocaine :D

Despite that he’s one of the good guys
By PING
Posts Posts
jbock13 wrote: March 27th, 2021, 7:02 am
Anger is the devil’s cocaine.
"Tell it preacher pound that table...." :lol:

Sarcastic. Definitely. :clapping

Angry? Not at all. Actually laughed at your post. I find it heartwarming when a person comes to their man's defense :cheerleader

There would be no forum without posters. I do hope you post more often. :pbjtime

I will use your verbiage if future results mirror the recent past. :nod
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
:lol:
PING liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]