Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By PING
Posts Posts
Easy to criticize when struggling. Let's go positive:

Belk- I like her attacking, strikes ball solidly, has decent pace, scored the past few years
DeRuby- good first touch, scored, can pass and move, can beat opponent 1v1, quick, upgrade to midfield
Oliver- Matches physicality of the opponent, like her work rate, surprises opponent with some good moves, competitor
Lawson- great work rate, not really a DM though, if find a replacement then get her running at people in attack
Duininck- always the best defender on pitch, strong in air, strong tackling, competitor
Spade- good first touch, breaks lines with turns and passes, composed, competitor
Jayroe- major improvement passing out of back, starting to build the attack
Jamieson- solid ball striking, solid pace, hoping continues to get back to her old form
Earnest- competitor, high work rate, playing out of position for the team
Burkett- has something different, quick shot, solid strikes, pace. Tremendous upside if staff helps her get on the score sheet soon
Marr- strong, pace, solid shot. I think another high goal scorer if staff builds her up and gets her work rate and confidence a little higher
King- speed, dangerous in wide open space. Staying wide and running into space is the key for her and team's success, competitor. If cut inside, put her on left and have her cut inside right to strike shots like the end of the Kennesaw game
Palladino- composed, competitor, technical, versatile, can play a lot of places, would put her as DM which plays to her strengths of being able to defend and ability to get more in the attack
Judon- technical, composed, competitor, completes passes, not really a midfielder, I'd play her in the back, played well vs VCU
Slovak- has something different, I'd play her more attacking. Pace, technical skill, can break people down 1v1
Meyer- solid cuts and crosses, saw limited action
Salazar- athletic, fast, strong, great supporting runs, saw limited action

Many more but a good start
SumItUp liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]