Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I'm not sure where to put this so it is going here.

I am sure this is touching on some things people are paranoid about but I think it is a great way go introduce the Christian worldview with these ideas.

LIBERTY ATHLETICS LAUNCHES #CREATEDEQUALLY INITIATIVE

On Friday, Liberty Athletics announced the launch of #CreatedEqually initiative to unite the athletic department and Flames Nation around a shared commitment of love, equality and unity, according to a release.

The #CreatedEqually campaign is based upon Acts 17:26, “From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.”

The initiative is “an effort to make positive social changes that honor God and represent the mission of Liberty University.”
Last edited by Class of 20Something on September 18th, 2020, 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: fixing the thread title hashtag
stokesjokes liked this
thepostman wrote: September 18th, 2020, 11:38 am I'm not sure where to put this so it is going here.

I am sure this is touching on some things people are paranoid about but I think it is a great way go introduce the Christian worldview with these ideas.

LIBERTY ATHLETICS LAUNCHES #CREATEDEQUALLY INITIATIVE

On Friday, Liberty Athletics announced the launch of #CreatedEqually initiative to unite the athletic department and Flames Nation around a shared commitment of love, equality and unity, according to a release.

The #CreatedEqually campaign is based upon Acts 17:26, “From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.”

The initiative is “an effort to make positive social changes that honor God and represent the mission of Liberty University.”
If we are all equal then can I get a scholarship to play FB? I’d make a great TE or DT. :D
But I do LOVE they directed it towards scripture. That’s a gihugic thing. We are all equal in the sight of God
TH Spangler liked this
Jonathan Carone wrote: September 18th, 2020, 1:05 pm I want this on a shirt.

Uhhh, I didn't know I did until I saw it. I think it captures the intent behind what people mean when they say All Lives Matter without the clumsy messaging.

The silent implieds of Black Lives Matter (too) and (Without exception) All Lives Matter get both sides hung up.

Created Equally provides only one assumption and that is the Creator. I would wear this shirt with pride.
cruzan_flame13 liked this
thepostman wrote: September 18th, 2020, 12:59 pm I think you've lost your years of eligibility man. Sorry :D
With all the rules changes I might have just burned the 4 years of basketball eligibility. I should have 4 years of football eligibility
Class of 20Something wrote: September 18th, 2020, 3:22 pm
Jonathan Carone wrote: September 18th, 2020, 1:05 pm I want this on a shirt.

Uhhh, I didn't know I did until I saw it. I think it captures the intent behind what people mean when they say All Lives Matter without the clumsy messaging.

The silent implieds of Black Lives Matter (too) and (Without exception) All Lives Matter get both sides hung up.

Created Equally provides only one assumption and that is the Creator. I would wear this shirt with pride.
I agree completely. It tells marginalized and minority communities you are equal. That implies Black Lives Matter, Asian Lives Matter, etc without the negative connotations of All Lives Matter.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: September 18th, 2020, 12:20 pm I’d make a great TE.
We all know the Medic is the best judge of Tight Ends. Maybe he can write you a letter of recommendation. :fbplayer :fineprint
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
bigsmooth wrote: September 21st, 2020, 8:59 am
Cider Jim wrote: September 18th, 2020, 10:56 pm
Purple Haize wrote: September 18th, 2020, 12:20 pm I’d make a great TE.
We all know the Medic is the best judge of Tight Ends. Maybe he can write you a letter of recommendation. :fbplayer :fineprint
i thought Atrain was the best judge of tight ends...
I prefer linebackers who know how to sack a quarterback :P :P :P

In all seriousness, I think this is awesome!
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]