Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Anyone know what's going on there today ? Sources tell me there are 40-50 buses parked there, and dozens of cars.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: January 4th, 2020, 1:11 pm Anyone know what's going on there today ? Sources tell me there are 40-50 buses parked there, and dozens of cars.
I’m going out on a limb and saying some sort of meet. They have those all the time there
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach, LU has a CALENDAR on their website. You can find most any on campus event there.

https://events.liberty.edu/event/lca_bu ... hDfN0dKg2w

I think it's a 2-day wrestling match called the Bulldog Invitational. A boy from my church is wrestling in it.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: January 4th, 2020, 2:48 pm Ballcoach, LU has a CALENDAR on their website. You can find most any on campus event there.

https://events.liberty.edu/event/lca_bu ... hDfN0dKg2w

I think it's a 2-day wrestling match called the Bulldog Invitational. A boy from my church is wrestling in it.
I hope we see something like this

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Indoor track meet with 116 teams, over 2000 athletes. A fellow told me it was fertile recruiting ground for Honors Program.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: January 5th, 2020, 9:04 am Indoor track meet with 116 teams, over 2000 athletes.
Sounds like somebody read the sports page of the Lynchburg paper (also, only 2.7% of Honors Program students are varsity athletes). Study
Purple Haize liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: January 5th, 2020, 9:29 am Yes, but I was told yesterday about honors recruiting.
Were you told that we can only accept about HALF of the students who apply?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach, for the most part recruits come to me: it's called CFAW, Decide LU, and office hours. Study
Last edited by Cider Jim on January 6th, 2020, 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: January 5th, 2020, 10:43 pm Ballcoach, for the most part recruits some to me: it's called CFAW, Decide LU, and office hours. Study
So you’re saying, CJ, you’re such a good recruiter or a good program...they just lineup to sign.

The Dabo/Saban of Quiz Bowl. Here he is, folks!

:D
ballcoach15 liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
JK, I do recruit for Quiz Bowl, and LU paid for me to travel to Winfield High School in WV to award two full-ride National Merit Finalist scholarships, and both students later became members of our novice Quiz Bowl team!
ballcoach15, JK37, alabama24 liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach, my Quiz Bowl mentor said he was "Always 'cruiting!" Study :blahblah
ballcoach15 liked this
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Thx to Nick Pierce for the diving platform update. I was curious wtf happened

Last edited by PAmedic on September 2nd, 2020, 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Baybird liked this
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Yeah I’ve been on a 4 yr meth binge sorry

Freaking world is like one big crazy town these days
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]