Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By CCWMichael
I stayed at the Fairfield for the last home game. There was a VT coach staying there. Then good thing is he was requesting Black Rifle coffee. The bad?
Why was he there on our last football weekend. it could have been for a poach for many sports but I have the sneaking feeling it was to poach a football player. Thoughts.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Maybe he was there to be...[wait for it]...COACHED UP!
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Probably scouting. I believe we open with VT next season.

It is illegal to scout an opponent in person in NCAA football.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 3rd, 2019, 6:45 am Probably scouting. I believe we open with VT next season.

So Ballcoach, are you saying that Tech is breaking the rules and doing illegal actions?
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: December 3rd, 2019, 1:29 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: December 3rd, 2019, 6:45 am Probably scouting. I believe we open with VT next season.

So Ballcoach, are you saying that Tech is breaking the rules and doing illegal actions?
:jail

Beat me to it.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
A coach can learn a lot about a team, whether on sideline, in the booth or just sitting in the bleachers, when scouting .
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

There’s a cerebral side to the game. And it&[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]