Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: September 10th, 2019, 9:24 pm

🔥🔥🔥
It's taken about a year for things to kick in, but it's looking more and more like Ian hit a home run with the Trevor Johnson hire. Hopefully a year from now we will be able to say the same about men's soccer. Those were 2 jobs where he made tough calls to replace long time coaches who were great Liberty fits and well thought of, but results were not there.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
oldflame wrote: September 11th, 2019, 8:09 am
thepostman wrote: September 10th, 2019, 9:24 pm

🔥🔥🔥
It's taken about a year for things to kick in, but it's looking more and more like Ian hit a home run with the Trevor Johnson hire. Hopefully a year from now we will be able to say the same about men's soccer. Those were 2 jobs where he made tough calls to replace long time coaches who were great Liberty fits and well thought of, but results were not there.
Pinder had the results, but when key players (i.e. Leah Clayton) transfer, it can cause a couple rough seasons. There were wins over major conference schools during his time.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
It was more than a couple of seasons. After a good run of several years, things really dropped off, and yes transfers were a part of the problem. Did not make it to the finals in the BSC tourney his last 5 years and 3 of those were first round losses to lower seeds.
By CCWMichael
Saturday is a home event with enough time to take it in before the football game. Is there an admission price I should plan on?
Last edited by CCWMichael on September 25th, 2019, 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]