Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
College sports events I went to this year:
LU @ UVA football
University of Lynchburg v. Randolph - Macon in the ODAC women's tennis semifinal at Virginia Wesleyan in VA Beach
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: May 28th, 2019, 1:46 pm
Purple Haize wrote:So LU didn’t get an At Large bid :dontgetit :lol:
Purple, I have a question for you: How many Liberty athletic events did you attend in the 2018-2019 school year in each sport listed below ?

Football_____
Men's Basketball_____
Women's Basketball_____
Baseball______
Softball_______
What's the relevance of this question? are you wanting superfan status? Im sure the athletic dept appreciates your attendance, but if you are not a flames club member there is no excuse not to be one.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
bigsmooth wrote: June 18th, 2019, 9:41 am
ballcoach15 wrote: May 28th, 2019, 1:46 pm
Purple Haize wrote:So LU didn’t get an At Large bid :dontgetit :lol:
Purple, I have a question for you: How many Liberty athletic events did you attend in the 2018-2019 school year in each sport listed below ?

Football_____
Men's Basketball_____
Women's Basketball_____
Baseball______
Softball_______
What's the relevance of this question? are you wanting superfan status? Im sure the athletic dept appreciates your attendance, but if you are not a flames club member there is no excuse not to be one.
+1

Long snapper from Elon/UCLA with one year of eligi[…]

A Liberty-Longhorns matchup would be incredible. I[…]

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm th[…]

I do most of my reading on airplanes and trains th[…]