Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I assumed that, but 49 wins, BSC championship and NCAA Regional Runner Up, speaks for itself.
Does it?
By cruzan_flame13
What's funny is that McCraken and Ballcoach is still living life and enjoying it in their own way, while some of you guys here are doing too many bahh humbugging at their actions. Why should they change in the way that you find "acceptable" if they are enjoying what they do? I know what someone who is annoyed should do....it's quite simple..ignore and move on lol. Oh wait but it's entertaining as some folks say, yet the responses say something different frequently 8)
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:What's funny is that McCraken and Ballcoach is still living life and enjoying it in their own way, while some of you guys here are doing too many bahh humbugging at their actions. Why should they change in the way that you find "acceptable" if they are enjoying what they do? I know what someone who is annoyed should do....it's quite simple..ignore and move on lol. Oh wait but it's entertaining as some folks say, yet the responses say something different frequently 8)
There’s a difference between a man that gets naked and goes at side to bowl at the moon and the same guy doing the same thing in the middle of my living room
By cruzan_flame13
Purple Haize wrote:
cruzan_flame13 wrote:What's funny is that McCraken and Ballcoach is still living life and enjoying it in their own way, while some of you guys here are doing too many bahh humbugging at their actions. Why should they change in the way that you find "acceptable" if they are enjoying what they do? I know what someone who is annoyed should do....it's quite simple..ignore and move on lol. Oh wait but it's entertaining as some folks say, yet the responses say something different frequently 8)
There’s a difference between a man that gets naked and goes at side to bowl at the moon and the same guy doing the same thing in the middle of my living room
Poh-tay-toe/ Pah-tah-toe
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:Because I am turning into a grumpy, middle aged man. let me embrace and enjoy it!
The naked man in your living room?
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]