Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Guest
You can go to the SELC site at www.selc.org and look for scores off the schedule to see how they did. There also may be info in the SELC section of the USL MDIA Messageboard at www.uslia.com . Good luck to the LU Lax Team this spring.

Thelaxman
By Thelaxman
Ok, now I got my sign in working.

Thelaxman
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I'm glad to see you made it over to this board, thelaxman. Thanks for the heads up on how to follow the team online.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
welcome aboard John- is anyone updating or planning to update the "official" website for LULAX?
By Thelaxman
PA Medic:

I'm not in charge so I can't comment.

Thelaxman
Last edited by Thelaxman on May 6th, 2006, 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Thanks John- Good to hear from ya! hope the big move went well- thoughts/prayers are with you/yours
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
Glad you made it to new mexico coach! im sorry my car troubles kept me from helping you. hope all is well and i enjoyed our conversations.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
As I said on the other board, I hope to do the PA announcing for the home games this year. I would do all but the home opener because I will be in Charlottesville that weekend doing PA announcing for another event
By Guest
BJWilliams wrote:As I said on the other board, I hope to do the PA announcing for the home games this year. I would do all but the home opener because I will be in Charlottesville that weekend doing PA announcing for another event
Dude, I just went to your website and am officially scared... what the heck is that all about?
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Anonymous wrote:
BJWilliams wrote:As I said on the other board, I hope to do the PA announcing for the home games this year. I would do all but the home opener because I will be in Charlottesville that weekend doing PA announcing for another event
Dude, I just went to your website and am officially scared... what the heck is that all about?
I advise you to do what I did- back out, very carefully, very quietly. Before Morgoth and the dark lords of the netherworlds strike you with their Wands of Death. or whatever.

(dude you gotta get out a little)

WE NOW RETURN THIS THREAD TO ITS INTENDED TOPIC!
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Anonymous wrote:
Oh that was a little role playing I did with a few friends of mine. We did some fantasy roleplaying through a friends website so we all just made websites for our own characters. I have another website that doesn't look as intimidating though
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
I don't know if "intimidating" was EXACTLY the word we had in mind when view that ...um... little exercise there, Benholead the Fierce.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:I don't know if "intimidating" was EXACTLY the word we had in mind when view that ...um... little exercise there, Benholead the Fierce.
:lol: I get your drift man, I don't do that anymore. I just have to get a new website put together. I'll take that link out of my profile in the meantime
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
hello? anybody home?
By LaxFan 69ner
I think the loss of some really great Players from last year and the loss of a very well known Coach will hurt the Flames Lacrosse team this year. Only time will tell. I hope they will do well but to be honest I don't see them doing better then 2-7 on the season.

They have a lot of good young talent but the competition is very good in the Conference they play in. I watched the Team this past fall and there were some good things. I hope Jerry will consider putting some serious money into the Lacrosse team it can only do great things for Liberty University and the status of the University.

I think when you look at what the sport of Lacrosse has done for Schools like Norte Dame, Johns Hopkins, Maryland, Virginia, Princeton, Naval Academy, Syracuse you can't help but think if Jerry put more into the Lacrosse team that they could one day achieve some really great things. Good Luck LU Laxers!

Go Flames,

Laxfan69ner

Pete R.
LU Lax Alumni 94
Greensboro, NC
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Thanks for joining us, LaxFan 69ner. While you are here, why not go ahead and register and stick around awhile. We hope to get this forum up and running similar to our hockey board once the season rolls around.
By LivnLax27
Registration Days
Wow didn't even know this site existed. Yes we obviously lost Chad Gurney, and Corey Noseworthy didn't come back, Andrew Whitley graduate, but we still have a strong team. Lots of freshmen tallent in our midfeild. We will see if we can beat your 2-7 prediction, but my bet is ur gonna lose, after all we won our fall ball turnament (3 games) and more then one line actually played this year! We have our Coach, Coach Metello.

We were strongest after the crash even if Westfall thought otherwise.

Game this saturday at 1:00 @ Williams stadium, if anyone reads these ever....
By LaxFan 69ner
Well,

You will have to do better then beating Southern Virginia by 3-4 Goals like you did in the Fall.
I live in Greensboro and watch teams like Wake Forest, Elon, Davidson and App. State. They will be tough games for you. Southern Virginia is at the bottom of the conference. I very much want to see you Guys do well but you are dreaming if you think you are going to walk on Elon, App. State, Davidson or UNC Charlotte. UNCC is looking really good this year. They have a lot of talent from the North Carolina public schools.

As for Westfall he is out west doing what he does best, putting together winners. He never had a losing season at LU. I don't know much about your new Coach but he seems like a nice Guy.

I hope you prove me wrong on my predictions.

LaxFan 69ner

Pete R.
LU Lacrosse Alumni 1994
Greensboro,NC
By Wildman
Registration Days Posts
This is a cool site. I got an E-mail from Wes about this site.

Best of luck to you Guys against Lynchburg College.

Wildman
LU Lax 86

There is no place like West Virginia!
By Wildman
Registration Days Posts
Hey livnLax 27,

I don't know who you think you are. Don't talk trash about Wes. That Guy brags and talks about how great you guys are all the time. If you ask me I think he is nuts since the way you guys treated him after he almost died this year from that crash in Alabama.

There needs to be some healing before any former LU Laxers support the program again since you walked on one of our own.

The Wildman
LU Lax86
By LaxFan 69ner
Yea livnlax 27:

Who did you beat after the accident that was any good? Western Carolina or The Citadel? Come on Man, none of those teams you beat after the accident were any good they all sucked! You lost to App. State and Clemson. Then in the playoffs in Atlanta you could not play as a Team and got your butt kicked by Davidson. I know I got the DVD from the SELC. They sold the DVD's of the Championship Tourney online. What about the game with Elon and I think that game was one that may never be repeated. Tell me who was coaching the sideline in the Elon game?

Like Wildman says you need to watch what you say about Westy. I don't think you could even play on the same field as Westy anyway. I have heard stories of that wooden stick.

LaxFan 69ner
By Thelaxman
Hey Guys,

I'm glad you found the site. I wrote HB, Jeff and Scott also. But look we don't need to get into some uproar. Nobody is saying anything negative about me and it is not worth getting upset about.

Best of luck Saturday we all will be cheering for you.

Thelaxman
Last edited by Thelaxman on May 6th, 2006, 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I don't think rehashing the events in Alabama is in anyone's best interests. Coach has been nothing but supportive of the program & school since he left LU. And I think you will have plenty of folks on this board who will testify as such.

The purpose of this forum is to give those who love the program a place to gather and talk about what is going on and where the program is headed.

I'm glad to see former & current LAXers finding their way to the board. I hope everybody registers and sticks around to keep the conversation going. Let's make this place an enjoyable venue for lacrosse talk.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
We all know how scrappy you LAX players are- its pretty obvious that its in your blood!

love it- just try to keep it good natured on here- we're all for the same goals: promoting LULAX on and off campus, growing financial support and building a great fan base.
By LaxFan 69ner
Sorry Wes,

How are you doing anyway? I got an E-mail from you last fall about putting somthing together about an Alumni game and then I never heard from you. I guess that was about the time of your surgery. I enjoyed talking with you at Williams Stadium in 2004 after the big win over Southern Virginia.

I saw the Team play last Fall and they looked good with a lot of young talent but Southern Virginia gave them a decent game. I have seen Elon, UNC Charlotte , Davidson and App State both this past Fall and this spring and they are going to have to put the Hammer down to beat those Teams.

Pete .R
1994 LU Lax Alumni
Election 2022 and 2024

The swing states will decide the election just lik[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]