Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LUDad
Ths may be old news to others but first time I noticed it was last night.

Watched a 30 minute broadcast of GameOn on the local NBC affilate between 11:30-12:00. This was obviously a media buy like LU used to do with the Old Time Gospel Hour. It contained "commericals" in between sports segments for LU academics and is apparently a weekly media buy.

I knew of the podcasts, ect. my question is when did they start broadcasting it on network tv? It was a really slick production. I think it could endup reaching a lot of potential recruits and students who are not currently aware what the school offers.
By cruzan_flame13
LUDad wrote:Ths may be old news to others but first time I noticed it was last night.

Watched a 30 minute broadcast of GameOn on the local NBC affilate between 11:30-12:00. This was obviously a media buy like LU used to do with the Old Time Gospel Hour. It contained "commericals" in between sports segments for LU academics and is apparently a weekly media buy.

I knew of the podcasts, ect. my question is when did they start broadcasting it on network tv? It was a really slick production. I think it could endup reaching a lot of potential recruits and students who are not currently aware what the school offers.
It’s been around for awhile; I’ve been watching it for awhile now but on the Liberty University Channel on YouTube. This would be interesting if they can reach recruits and more homes.
By LUDad
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
LUDad wrote:Ths may be old news to others but first time I noticed it was last night.

y
It’s been around for awhile; I’ve been watching it for awhile now but on the Liberty University Channel on YouTube. This would be interesting if they can reach recruits and more homes.
Anyone can do the Podcasts and YouTube. Placing it on broadcast network tv is taking it to a whole new level. That takes a few bucks.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
GameOn has been airing here in the Triad NC market (WXLV, Ch. 45, ABC) for a good while now. Wish there was a radio station affiliate in the area for LFSN broadcasts.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]