Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Just wondering. Things are a little slow this time of year. Hope golf can pull it out. When does softball tourney start?
Last edited by flameshaw on May 16th, 2018, 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
By cruzan_flame13
other than softball and golf, there's nothing really going on going into the summer. I could be wrong though.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
NCAA softball starts Friday at 5:00 p.m.
Big South Baseball Tournament is next week @ LU. Not sure of dates. (been too tied up with softball to focus on baseball) or any other sport.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
flameshaw wrote:Just wondering. Things are a little slow this time of year. Hope golf can pull it out. When does softball tourney start?
Odd post to make in the middle of a Wednesday. Are you fishing for some big news about the general sports of LU ?
By WinthropEagleFan
Registration Days Posts
R i wrote:
flameshaw wrote:Just wondering. Things are a little slow this time of year. Hope golf can pull it out. When does softball tourney start?
Odd post to make in the middle of a Wednesday. Are you fishing for some big news about the general sports of LU ?
:dontgetit This is an interesting thread...
By WinthropEagleFan
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:It’ll get busy tomorrow.
Yeah, I thought I may have been a day early in checking this page....
By Jonathan Carone
flamehunter wrote:Has Sly taken over several accounts or something?
Yeah. I'm bored and felt like stirring things up. Be free tomorrow afternoon though. Something might be happening.
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]